Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 02-25-2020, 11:41 AM

fairlight has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Trial scheduling endorsement form

My lawyer gave me two days notice that I needed to put down witnesses on this form. I told her I needed more time but she insisted I do it and that it didn't really matter as we could change it later. This doesn't sit right with me as I don't know the implications for naming witnesses and haven't had time to speak with people. We are only at settlement conference stage so I didn't realize this was part of it. She submitted the names of some people I'm not comfortable with and I don't feel the form is accurate. What should I do?