No announcement yet.

ODF beats ILA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baldclub, maybe this should be moved to it's own thread and a sticky be placed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by involveddad75 View Post
      Baldclub, maybe this should be moved to it's own thread and a sticky be placed on it.
      and maybe the childs name removed?

WISHES & PREFERENCES OF THE CHILD

23) Both parents will respect the age appropriate wishes and preferences of ******* in regards to matters, such as, the child’s desire to be with certain members of her family, privacy on the phone, etc., providing her wishes are reasonable and consistent to the best interest of the child.
      Last edited by Mess; 01-03-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
        23) Both parents will respect the age appropriate wishes and preferences of ******** in regards to matters, such as, the child’s desire to be with certain members of her family, privacy on the phone, etc., providing her wishes are reasonable and consistent to the best interest of the child.[/I]
        That is a nice to have in an order, but how does one measure if that is actually happening?
        Last edited by Mess; 01-03-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

@Baldy.....

Again, welcome back and thanks for posting this again. There has been some requests lately about separation agreements, and hopefully those folks are taking notes and will be putting their weekend to good use

I look at the big picture, I take a deep breath and carry on. The kids are extremely pleased with it and it's been nothing but positive for them.
          It's the only rational way to approach this innit? Splendid

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X