This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On behalf of new member "oopps"

Hi there, Im new to this site (About a month) of reading posts, but my account will not let me post any questions. I notice that all the new members are in the same boat. We can join, but can not post. I have sent many messages to the board administrator, but it says that his mail box is full. Im assuming that he has treminated new membership? If you have any insite, please let me know. Cheers

ps, I have read so many of your posts and you are a great asset to this website

This was sent to me by a new member that is still experiencing difficulty posting, LV can you help?
    I have tried contacting the administrator "Jeff" to no avail.
    Thanks

FL

Im in!!

Thanks FLNTC, My "oops" account seemed to vanish today, but my new account works and I can post!! Thanks!!

Comment

whatnow,

Welcome to the forum.

Its great news that the gliche has been fixed and you are able to post.

lv

Comment

Welcome, it's good to see things are finally working for you.
        You will find alot of wisdom and experience here.
        Best of luck.

FL

Comment

Thanks, Yes, I have learnt so much here, just upset that I didn't find this site before I did my Separation agreement. Then It might be actually worth something lol It appears that in many cases here, at separation agreement time, things are amicable. But a year or so later is a different story. Live and learn

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X