This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

I am new to posting someplace like this, but not so new to the family court system.
    This time around it isn't about my divorce but my new partners struggles with his separation.
    I am hoping to get some comfort and some understanding from posting here, we are having a really tough time and this seems like a great source of information and support.

2nd partner,

Welcome to the forums. There is a wealth of information available here from its members.

Lv

Comment

Welcome to the forums 2ndpartner and thanks for joining! That's great that you're so supportive of your partner.
      Ottawa Divorce

Comment

Welcome

Hi 2ndpartner:

I hope that you find this forum useful. There are some really good contributions, specifically strategies on surviving the family law process. Knowledge is power, learn as much as you can to get through things and maybe as a second partner, we can learn how witnessing the experience of family law related conflict impacts people like you.

Comment

Welcome!
          Nice to see you here.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X