Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@blink and I'm gone, no he is not under such heavy medication he doesn't know what's going on. OTH, he does drink too much and I can't stand it. His lawyer is aware of our situation.

I have now displaced/herniated 3 discs with lifting him over the years, I have carpal tunnel, inflammation in my knees or better known as arthritis, I am pushing 60 and left my career long ago, to be his caretaker. I definitely will make sure I am financially secure, as is my right, as is my due.

If he does not comply with my request to quit drinking, there is no doubt I will eventually leave, but only after, I have secured my financial future. That is succinct. Meantime, his efforts have impressed me, but I have a limited patience factor, I have been dealing with this for many years, and I know my limits. Does he know mine? I don't know, but he better figure it out.
    As I said in my first post, he is truly the most interesting mind/conversationalist/pro-feminist man I have ever met, so yes, I will hang in. Integrity is a factor as well. I do not want him to attend with me my daughter's 24th B-day party her bf's parents are throwing, as he is currently an embarrassment to me. No, this is not about Jones/Smith/NIMBY shit, truly he is mushed in the head and I just don't have the patience I did in my 40's.
    Sorry if I was lacking in information, but I am scared, and I wondered if this site was all pro-guys who feel burnt, or if it was really egalitarian and equal.
    I appreciate all comments, every one. Thank you. At least I can have a space where I can just tell it like it is without being constantly tailed.

Comment

lol...as you will see from reading the threads, we all have our pro-men and pro-women "moments"...but I think getting information and discussing issues from both sides affords an understanding of a position that perhaps one had not considered before...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X