Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey, I'm a new poster. Been surfing the forums for a few months now reading info and researching recommended cases. My partner is divorced with two teens. I went through an ugly separation with my own parents and know how crazy family law can be and how expensive it gets with little accomplished. I also know how bad the fighting can be and how the kids get left in the fray. Forums are great for info and links to places to look for more info. I mainly want to keep my partner doing the right thing with the law (which he does already) and the forums help me provide him with the right places to find the info he needs to respond (he can't afford lawyer after lawyer for every little nitpicky thing). If I get out of line, please let me know. I've been on forums with trolls before so I know how awful that can be!

Okay, so what's your concern?

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by paco View Post
      Okay, so what's your concern?

Sent from my SGH-I717D using Tapatalk
      Well...it is the introductions forum...

Welcome rockscan.

Comment

You're on the right track with not wanting to fight over every little nitpicky thing ... you'd be surprised at how many couples who do just that. A waste of energy not to mention billable hours for the lawyers to enjoy!

Comment

Ya his ex is a poster child for "bad faith". These forums are very helpful in seeing how it was handled by others and where to go for more information without having to pay $300 an hour for a lawyer.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X