New to forum, just an introduction :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, just an introduction :)

Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. I have been lurking for a week or 2 and am impressed that nobody minces words around here. Just a brief background before I post my novel.

I am a single mom, heading into my 5th decade. My daughter is 13. I have been a single parent since conception. Father is aware of his daughters existance but, through a court order, signed away all parental rights. My daughter and I have built a life for ourselves and "were" very content. Details will come in my novel posting, once I figure out what forum I should post in

I look forward to chatting and gaining insight into our unique situation. I also look forward to, hopefully, helping others through this stressful time.

Welcome to the forum... and of course condolences for whatever is bringing you here!

Comment

Looking forward to reading about your "unique" situation.

Welcome - guarantee your experience here will be memorable - slap on your protect gear!

Comment

Welcome pitario!

There are ppl of all ages in here - 5th decade and beyond!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X