Self-Rep Drafting Final Order; Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-Rep Drafting Final Order; Advice Needed

Ex and I mediated a final agreement for custody/parenting sched/child support for S2 a few weeks ago.

I have received NOTHING from her LAO lawyer, who was supposed to prepare the final minutes of settlement, in advance of our second TMC next week.

I have gone ahead and prepared the draft final order and would like advice/ opinions about attaching it to an updated TMC brief along with a copy of the mediator's report. Should I also prepare and file Final Minutes of Settlement?

I was going to send the draft order to ex's lawyer to get things moving but believe anything I send "informally" will be ignored as a stalling tactic and the TMC would end up being a total waste of time.

I want the judge to know what has been done (and not done) over the last three months by my ex and I and copies put into the continuing record.

Is there any downside or am I overthinking things??
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X