Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As this thread has the title "math" in it... Here is something "mathy" for everyone to consider as well...

Sugar Coated Sour
    The Dillinger Escape Plan
    From the Album: Calculating Infinity

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Sugar Coated Sour - YouTube

The lyrics seem appropriate:

what rounding out breaks
    the silent barrier
    waiting and waiting
    can i pick your modest waste
    i expect no more than
    DID I STUTTER
    DID I STUTTER
    DID I STUTTER
    simple regret
    yeah, take a bow
    you deserved
    yeah, eat shit
    you earned it
    life would be so much better
    if you did not exist
    and god bless you fucking queen
    what pawns
    we have become
    in this bland
    little play:
    sugar.coated,sour.

Comment

And now to really blow everyone's mind... Here is some Wesley Willis.

Wesley Willis - I Whupped Batman's Ass - Live - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by CSAngel View Post
        9 20-8-15-21-7-8-20 9-20 23-1-19 6-21-14-14-25
        Thank you CSAngel, I did too!

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
          Why did you respond to my response?

I responded with an offering of constructive criticism to you in an effort to make these boards more enjoyable to all.

However the response you offered to the OP whom was merely posting a joke that somehow offended you was garbage and offered nothing to no one.

Humans were gifted with something called a filter. For example, I use mine on several of your posts a week. While most of your posts are morally correct, the delivery falls short!

Have a good day Janice!

Last edited by cashcow4ex; 06-07-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

cashcow4ex,

I hope things have settled down with your ex!
            Some of the things you've posted literally have left me shaking my head at how "nasty" your ex can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedupwithcrap View Post
              cashcow4ex,

I hope things have settled down with your ex!
              Some of the things you've posted literally have left me shaking my head at how "nasty" your ex can be.

Ha ha, the ride is still going, it has just slowed down a little!

I would put my ex against anyone elses as the most NARCISISTIC person to walk the earth. She has the biggest sense of self entitlement I have every seen.

The good news is she is no longer a source of anger to me but one of laughter, comic relief and pity.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcow4ex View Post

I would put my ex against anyone elses as the most NARCISISTIC person to walk the earth. She has the biggest sense of self entitlement I have every seen.

The good news is she is no longer a source of anger to me but one of laughter, comic relief and pity.
                Perhaps we could set yours up with mine? it would be quite the match. LOL

I always thought my ex was the worst, until I read about yours!

You win, hands down.

Comment

What? Dog poop removal services are NOT a SPECIAL and EXTRAORDINARY expense covered under Section 7 of the Federal Child Support Guide Lines?!?!

To date, this is probably the funniest expense that I have ever read on this site that an ex-partner has attempted to have the other parent pay for.

Cashcow4ex have you ever seen the movie:

The Queen of Versailles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may find some relief in watching that movie that you don't have it so bad...

Good Luck!
                  Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post
                    What? Dog poop removal services are NOT a SPECIAL and EXTRAORDINARY expense covered under Section 7 of the Federal Child Support Guide Lines?!?!

To date, this is probably the funniest expense that I have ever read on this site that an ex-partner has attempted to have the other parent pay for.

You may find some relief in watching that movie that you don't have it so bad...

Good Luck!
                    Tayken
                    LOL Tayken

She certainly seems to have more nerve than most people in regards to asking for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tayken View Post

Good Luck!
                      Tayken
                      My favorite request of all times was when she tried to convince me that winter tires for her new boyfriends car were section 7 as they directly relate to the safety of the children who occasionally would ride with him.

Glad I can make some of your situations look a little better

Comment

My favorite request of all times was when she tried to convince me that winter tires for her new boyfriends car were section 7 as they directly relate to the safety of the children who occasionally would ride with him.

Glad I can make some of your situations look a little better
                        That's
                        Just
                        Awesome

Comment

Ok.

But how about some real math.

Try your hand at one from this list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems
                          Last edited by wretchedotis; 06-07-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Now that one is good too!

Come to think of it... (Applying the illogical.) My everyone's vehicle needs new winter tires! If you live in Ontario you should be buying everyone some winter tires too! The other cars that don't have winter tires may get in an accident with your ex-partner's boyfriend's car, even if it has winter tires, while your kids are in the car!!! You should be buying everyone in Ontario winter tires because it directly relates to the safety of your children.

The illogical state of emotional reasoners is always puzzling to say the least.

Good Luck!
                            Tayken

Comment

Originally posted by wretchedotis View Post
                              Ok.

But how about some real math.

Can you solve below?
                              I think not.

If Ax + By = Cz , where A, B, C, x, y and z are positive integers and x, y and z are all greater than 2, then A, B and C must have a common prime factor.

What is the common prime factor?
                              Is that Beal's Conjecture. Yes, I am a math geek.

Comment

Way to immortalize my edited post - but yes. Feel free to give a shot to any of the 'million dollar' questions.

Is there a 'Good Will Hunting' in the house?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X