Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is possible to provide an answer/commentaries to the respondent's Triage Brief?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is possible to provide an answer/commentaries to the respondent's Triage Brief?

Hello

The question is regarding Manitoba's forms but I believe any province has the same (+/-) Court of Queen's Bench Rules.

I am representing myself and I am in the child support/decision-making responsibilities/custody process.

Now I am at the Triage Conference stage, which is scheduled for the next month.

I have filed my Triage Brief and my ex has filed hers, which has A LOT of misleading/incorrect information.

I would like to provide some kind of answer to the Judge before the Triage Conference.

Is there any form that I could use?
    I have reviewed all the Family Law forms and did not find something related. The only one way I think it is a Notice of Motion + Affidavit but I could be wrong... Any ideas?

In case Notice of Motion + Affidavit is the correct way, what should be written in the Notice of Motion?

Thank you very much in advance.
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X