Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Financial Issues

Financial Issues This forum is for discussing any of the financial issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2021, 05:51 PM
arbortrail22 arbortrail22 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 87
arbortrail22 is on a distinguished road
Default Income when self employed

Question on income determination for child support calculations:

Example #1: I bill into my business 15% of the car. I travel to and from clients, distributors, airport, etc . My husband and I personally pay for the other 85% of the car. Does the 15% come back into the income determination as it is a personal vehicle/benefit?

Example #2: We bill 10% of the rent into my business as I have home office on the first floor. I work from home instead of renting office space. Does the 10% of the rent comeback into the income determination?

OR are these reasonable business expenses and only questionable things (questionable business trips, meals, etc) get added back in?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Self employed income reporting rockscan Divorce & Family Law 15 10-04-2019 08:37 AM
Annual calculation for Income for Child Support nofrills Financial Issues 7 08-29-2019 07:10 AM
CS, S7, SS - big increase in income seeker101 Financial Issues 27 04-17-2018 10:01 AM
nontaxable income, self employed and expenses bookgirl1209 Financial Issues 2 11-03-2010 01:03 PM
child support and EI beltane Financial Issues 3 06-07-2006 09:28 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM.