Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2022, 06:32 PM
Frippy Frippy is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 1
Frippy is on a distinguished road
Default It is possible to provide an answer/commentaries to the respondent's Triage Brief?


The question is regarding Manitoba's forms but I believe any province has the same (+/-) Court of Queen's Bench Rules.

I am representing myself and I am in the child support/decision-making responsibilities/custody process.

Now I am at the Triage Conference stage, which is scheduled for the next month.

I have filed my Triage Brief and my ex has filed hers, which has A LOT of misleading/incorrect information.

I would like to provide some kind of answer to the Judge before the Triage Conference.

Is there any form that I could use?
I have reviewed all the Family Law forms and did not find something related. The only one way I think it is a Notice of Motion + Affidavit but I could be wrong... Any ideas?

In case Notice of Motion + Affidavit is the correct way, what should be written in the Notice of Motion?

Thank you very much in advance.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ex Refuses to Provide Notice of Assesment Deut7 Financial Issues 28 12-30-2010 11:12 AM
Won't provide T4 hc77 Financial Issues 4 06-14-2010 06:54 AM
NCP Buying Items CP Failing to Provide #1StepMom Financial Issues 4 07-28-2009 10:41 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM.