Royal Road To Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
    Sad and Tired - you are sounding a bit nuttier and nuttier as time goes by. I fail to understand your logic and reasoning in your continued attempts to attack LF32.

Now you indicate you would troll on Google if you only had some pictures of him?

Again, I will corroborate and emphasize the existence of LF32. He is indeed a law-abiding, tax-paying citizen of Ontario.

LMAO.
    I don't mind that you think that. Unless you have met in person, you do not know anything about him. You can verify that he is a tax paying citizen? Really?

I don't want pictures of him. I am saying it is very easy, especially those with large, sympathetic hearts, to get sucked in. As someone who has sent him money Arabian, I would expect it is hard to hear that what LF says about his job is inaccurate.

They even make tv shows now about catfishing. Very intelligent people get sucked in. Research it a bit.
    Last edited by SadAndTired; 11-21-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Okay .. seems to be a rampage of S&T posts. Not engaging. Ill be on later guys.

Ciao,

LF32

Comment

• Sad and Tired: I have not sent money to LF32 or anyone else on this forum. I believe someone a year ago offered to send him some money. I don't understand why that would be of any concern to you. Jealousy perhaps? If LF32 did indeed receive some money from someone then "GOOD FOR HIM"!

(I recall you were married to a surgeon but ended up getting legal aid when you separated.)

You have been going on and on for quite some time about this. I see no value in your posts so I do hope the moderators "moderate" you.

Comment

• I believe LF32 posted yesterday that his lawyer has not prepared the draft Order from the endorsement yet. So it would stand that he DOES NOT yet have an Order arising from last month's settlement conference.

IF you and others feel he is not sincere, or a "catfish", then I would suggest you discontinue posting on this thread.

I believe he simply has an ineffective lawyer and I think he would probably do much better being self-represented so he can prepare his own Orders. I have seen his documents, along with drafts prepared by his lawyer (yes on the lawyer's letterhead, date stamped etc.). Actually I have been privy to ALL of his legal documents (including transcripts) - just as others on this forum did with WD.

It is very easy for those of us (myself included) to berate LF32 as to why he has not received proper documentation from his current lawyer. I had an exceptional lawyer. In LF32's case he does not have anywhere near the amount of money I had in my war chest. As we all know, lawyers do indeed cost money. I had better say that this is merely a statement of the way things are for LF32 and certainly should not be misconstrued as a plea for donations LOL.

Yes he is a real-life person. At least his mother thinks so.
          Last edited by arabian; 11-21-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
            Well, it started of rocky because of ex's texts saying that I only get 2.5 hours.

Oh and Beach, I was at work but it was a PD day (no students) so it was mega relaxed. (Ex denied PD day again so I went in anyways).

I was pretty adamant about making up the missed hours on Wednesday (4 hours) and she was adamant that I only get 2.5 hours (until 6:30). She sent a long-winded text saying how this is why we're in court .. because I couldnt bend, that I dont respect her views, opinions, etc regarding D4 ... (she's incredible).

I basically just reiterated that we will probably have many disagreements in the future and that we will both have to bend. (Every ounce of parenting time I've had has had to be court ordered ---> talk about not bending lol). I said that I just want us to work as a team .. D4 deserves that.

She texts back "Fine .. then work with me". So I decided that it was fine for her to pick her up at 7:00pm (with documented evidence that she completely refused to make up the exact hours .. which was the judges intention). I wasn't about to start word war 3 over 1 hour.

The supper .. was amazing. D4 needed to rest right away on the ride home, stating that she'd been in in the car to QC the past 2 days and felt kind of dizzy. But she snapped out of it when we got home. We ordered in and played board games. (Jenga, Headbandz, Princess-opoly).

I am starting to teach her chess also (one member here has my facebook .. Im sure they saw the picures .. lol). She loves it. I also found out that D4 is better at the Macarena than I am.

All in all .. an amazing night!
            I was not i fering you were or were not at work. i said,that as you were as work you would not normally be able to respond to every text ex sends. So do not respond.

My daughter would get texts from her ex and she would ignore them until the end of the day. When he would get mad a out her. Ot responding immediately she reminded him,that she did in deed work and it was not appropriate to engage in texting or other social media use when on her employees dime.

He stopped texting!

So point. Eing do,not respond to every tezt your ex sends. Start weeding out the ba and only use text for emergencies. Use emails for all else.

Comment

• Nothing nefarious about this. I have not seen the endorsement from the October settlement conference. I believe the lawyer has it.

Believe what you may.

Comment

• Originally posted by OntarioDaddy View Post
                Comments like this continue to make me believe something is going on.
                No need to be paranoid. I provide details of my case on odf, and you give advice based on my details. (Not try to figure out if I'm telling the truth or not, postulate that I am not real, here to solicit funds, or devalue the details I put forth).

Why is that so hard?

Comment

• Originally posted by arabian View Post
                  IF you and others feel he is not sincere, or a "catfish", then I would suggest you discontinue posting on this thread.
                  Sounds logical to me. I certainly would never post continuously on somebody's thread if I thought they were insincere or some kind of hoax. Much better things to do.

Somebody started a thread called "Whats happening to ODF". This is what's happening. See how it all gets sidetracked? All the good CLRA stuff, the divorce talk .. everything. My threads are packed with useful info until a select few posters come on and it all goes awry...now we're trying to figure out if Im real. lol
                  Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-21-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• No. Not trying to figure out if you're real. Trying to figure out if you're a liar.

Comment

• LF32:

I'm a new member, but have been reading for quite some time so I have read most of your story. Your D sounds like an amazing child! My GD4 is my pride and joy also, not to mention my brand new GS.

Were you able to work out dinners going forward? Sounds like you and your D had a great time with the first one, and maybe that extra time can help make the stretch between Weds when not your weekend seem a little shorter. Hopefully they can become routine until you are able to get a final order, hopefully with shared parenting.

Comment

• Welcome

Originally posted by PeacefulMoments View Post
                        LF32:

I'm a new member, but have been reading for quite some time so I have read most of your story. Your D sounds like an amazing child! My GD4 is my pride and joy also, not to mention my brand new GS.

Were you able to work out dinners going forward? Sounds like you and your D had a great time with the first one, and maybe that extra time can help make the stretch between Weds when not your weekend seem a little shorter. Hopefully they can become routine until you are able to get a final order, hopefully with shared parenting.
                        Hi Peaceful .. (love your handle name ).

Yes, we were able to work out dinners and it does indeed cut that 6 day period short. D4 said "Yayy Daddy, only 4 sleeps until I see you again".

It will be her routine for a while, unless school starts in January, in which case my ex will surely try to put an end to them. I'll cross that bridge when it comes.

A final order isn't far and based on all the judges orders/endorsements/thoughts and opinions .. shared parenting/50-50 seems inevitable. My hope is that my ex ceases her unilateral decisions, living in the past, trying to minimize y role and time with D4, as she may lose decision-making in the end.

Your analogy of a custody battle being a roller coaster is right on the money. Hopefully the ride ends soon though. So we can all relax and enjoy life with our little ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beachnana View Post
                          So point. Eing do,not respond to every tezt your ex sends. Start weeding out the ba and only use text for emergencies. Use emails for all else.
                          Totally agree and you're 100% right. You should see our text thread. It's 10 texts to every one of mine. And mine are usually 2-3 word polite ones.

Friday was because it was a few hours before pick up and I responded in hopes that we could figure it out before I arrived for pickup to avoid a possible confrontation on her part in front of D4 .. luckily it worked and we both knew the night's plan before I arrived.

But you're right. I shouldn't usually respond and keep things to e-mail if anything.

Comment

Nobody is paranoid or thinks you're not human.

We are simply pointing out inconsistencies which continue to go unanswered. Like the endorsement.

Nothing was written, everything was written, here's what was written, I don't know what was written, I can't wait to see the endorsement...

It's hard to give advice when the important details keep changing, like whether orders exist and what the current schedule is.
                            Let me make it clear for you.

1. It "is" written". I just havent seen it yet. Told by lawyer. We okay on that now?

If you dont know my current schedule by now then I urge you to read my threads. This "interim .. without prejudice" schedule will only be in effect a little while longer anyways. So you will have to alter all your self-constructed outlooks and theories soon.

You call me an EOW dad ...just wanted to point out that falsehood.
                            Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-21-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Just to confirm, going forward you've agreed to change the schedule giving you 1-hour less parenting time?
                              No .. picking her up an hour earlier other days. Any other q's of possible mistakes I made? I welcome your q's.

And .. actually..Im getting more parenting time than before. I was at work last time on Wednesdays remember? Im "gaining".

Comment

• It would seem to me that having an additional day with contact and parenting time would be a good thing, even if there may be 1 hr less of other time. I could be very wrong, but I would think having another day with parenting time would segue nicely into a shared parenting plan.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X