No announcement yet.

SC's, Motions and Trial's.. Oh My!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodmom took the words right outta my mouth.....get a happy family pic with ex and you in it at events.....helps your case.

You knew the DOCTOR trap Goldilocks was going to use....not to get referral and you biased doc...boooo hooo.

So where's her report from a professional.....ZIPPO. and it's her origional concern and you addressed it (and she bailed on)

Good you woke her up on her not looking like the victim...she'll try harder later to look like one. Too late for victim exchanges now because she asked for house pickups, but let her look OBVIOUS by going back to exchanges

Why not go for a change in custody for your motion?

Instead of whining for more access time, Goldilocks isn't the boss.

I say this because she used child abduction to gain custody
    and she's still using the unfounded Verbal Abuse allegation to control how you see your child.
    Goldilocks cannot move from the "allegation" or she loses victim perks in essence even if Goldilocks knew she made up the allegations (after she took off) she's going to still maintian the victim B.S in the faint hope her LAO scumbag wins something for her (winning what??? is unclear because you ain't going anywhere)

Won't take much for a Judge to understand the EX's game at this point
    (Time being your friend will eventually prove all)

Anyways either your a equal parent with rights to your child or your giving up those rights by begging for a little more time from a liar. You get a ruling on what you ask for in Court

You ask for change of Custody.....Judge decides on it

then you also ask for more access time ....Judge decides on that as a alternative.

But the only reason you can't have the change in custody is put into a Judges Endorsement.

The only way for Goldilocks to have a persuasive case is if she can PROVE she's a victim (unlikely) and if she can't prove it ..then she's playing the system and basically just a hostile parent.

Custody goes to a reasonable parent.

Comment

• I wouldnt send such a long email. You have no problem speaking with a professional. You sought the advice of a doctor. He medical opinion was no therapy. She has not provided you with a legitimate child focused professional who can speak to the divorce/abduction related issues your child went through.

As for the exchanges...youre both uncomfortable with each others exchanges so pick a neutral location with a quick hand off and good bye and go from there.

Now Im annoyed with her!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rockscan View Post
        Now Im annoyed with her!!!
        lol Welcome to my life right now.

Comment

• Personally, I would respond with "im confused about your comment regarding d3 speaking to a professional. I brought both of our concerns to my family physician and he provided his recommendation on a referral. I am open to speaking with D3s pediatrician regarding same. Should both experienced medical professionals agree that there is no concern, I think we should both respect not having her subjected to any further unnecessary interrogations." Or something to that effect. Not taking her to see some quack that "counsels" on violence is not supporting therapy, its not supporting THAT "therapy".

As for the exchanges, funny how youre supposed to respect her boundaries while she walks all over yours. Do as I say not as I do!

Comment

• I wouldn't respond at all. In fact you don't have to respond every time she puts something in "the book."

You have evidence of what you did and that will suffice. DO NOT make any agreement regarding your child's health in a back-and-forth communication book. I do not think it is appropriate that personal health information be put in this book for the world to see.

I thought communication books were supposed to be about day-to-day things. It is not supposed to be a tool for parents custody fight.

Comment

• I agree with Arabian. Why respond? It only keeps a pointless interaction going.

Ask yourself:

1) Was the message polite? (not really)
              2) Was the message directly related to Kid? (yes)
              3) Is there a direct question or request for information from you? (doesn't sound like it)

My policy is to only respond to email if the answer to all three questions is yes. In your case, I would say this latest message doesn't meet the criteria for a response.

Comment

• Put me in the don't bother answering camp too. She's just whining and complaining to you, trying to bait you into a back and forth argument that you'll never win no matter how eloquent you are. You already know you can't convince her of anything.

Just write "noted" in the book when you send it back.

Next time there's an exchange needed, just ask, factually, how and where she wants it to take place. Leave the choice up to her, no pressure. If she's uncomfortable with her home, she won't suggest it. If she suggests it, she's not really all that uncomfortable, is she?

Use her being uncomfortable with some exchanges later in court when you point out all the reasons school will be beneficial.

Comment

• What an awkward night. We get there and ex is already there. Of course the dance instructor takes the kids in and they practice for about 15 mins. So we're all just standing in a hallway in complete silence.

Ex says .. wow this is awkward. I say "Naa, it's fine. We have a lifetime full of this". She kind of laughs and agrees.

After the performance you better believe I gave the camera to somebody and had them take a shot of D3, ex an I. lmao. I so had these forums in the back of my head when I did this. We're all smiling.

Night wasn't so bad. Just odd.
                  Last edited by LovingFather32; 03-25-2015, 09:50 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

• glad it went well.

Comment

• I imagine Goldilocks has had some discussions with the LAO scumbag lawyer on her "chances" going through court as a victim, winning sole custody...and I assume along with the right to relocate to Quebec. (free pass to escape the bad man) (too her it was ..just a process)

Goldilocks has kept taking off too Quebec a loosely guarded secret, and it remains a secret because she's losing (lost) the victim crown.

There is ZERO reason for Goldilocks to "defend" herself as a parent by going to LF32's events. Victims don't want to be anywhere near they're abuser.

There is ZERO reason for Goldilocks to engage/deflect/minimize LF32 going to doctor to sort access transitions out.....it's defensiveness by her.

Goldilocks must of been made aware she won't win with the victim angle and switched to firming up her role as custodial parent. Losing at Trial being a victim means hostile loose cannon parent. (who secretly records people)

Could victim freebies be coming to an end?

Could Action House be looking at Goldilocks, there long term tenant and weighing her against actual victims coming in everyday?

IF it is ...then is Goldilocks poised for more crazy.......or settlement to maintain primary parent (then do crazy later under a poorly worded agreement)

or worse cry that the system won't help her and just takeoff. Remember she's learned nothing going through the process

Just enjoyed the free ride (gasped every now and then in Court)

Remember also...Goldilocks has no stability like a home/apartment.....no job..no extended family supports..she has purposely not set down roots. These items will weigh against her eventually when considering who gets custody......and she knows it.

Comment

• Mr. T.
                        She's been playing a nasty game of "play the system". For the love of god I hope she gets called out on it. There are posters here who have actually suffered abuse. Some actual victims are on a waiting list for the house and services ex currently has.
                        D3 tells me this morning that she's going to some place she can play with other kids with a babysitter because mommy is taking Spanish classes. She always talked about learning Spanish .. although it's plausible it's a victim group. Whatever it is its on the house.
                        I'm talking to my lawyer today about going for custody
                        I've had enough.

Comment

• Yeah everybody wants to learn some spanish it comes in handy if a person intends to take (extended) holidays.

D3 hasn't a passport I hope,

You don't know squat about Goldilocks life or the people she has surrounded herself with. Maybe she has Jose' or Haun as a BF

Getting a JOB doesn't seem to be on her agenda. Only trouble is on her agenda.

Goldilocks is a patient plotting schemer (1 year of taping you is enough proof)

You always need your guard up or your going to be sucker punched again.

Goldilocks is good at enlisting people to help her and she searches them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                            What an awkward night. We get there and ex is already there. Of course the dance instructor takes the kids in and they practice for about 15 mins. So we're all just standing in a hallway in complete silence.

Ex says .. wow this is awkward. I say "Naa, it's fine. We have a lifetime full of this". She kind of laughs and agrees.

After the performance you better believe I gave the camera to somebody and had them take a shot of D3, ex an I. lmao. I so had these forums in the back of my head when I did this. We're all smiling.

Night wasn't so bad. Just odd.
                            That feeling of it being odd never goes away. But that's okay, it shouldn't feel comfortable. You can never feel comfortable with this woman or trust her again. It is best you stay on your guard forever, considering what she is capable of.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                              D3 hasn't a passport I hope
                              No she does not. She may now though.
                              Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                              Getting a JOB doesn't seem to be on her agenda.
                              Not at all. As you keep saying .. no roots being laid here. She's not planning on staying. It's so devastatingly apparent now.

She's always wanted to take a Spanish class. Talked about it A LOT! We were going to take one together actually. Why would a Spanish class trump a parenting class is my question. For sure the class is part of the victim package too. Guess it just leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Keep my guard up? Yep. Story of my life. Tiring yet necessary.

Comment

• I wonder if your ex is so far up her own butt that she honestly thinks she is going to win. That shes just putting in time until the judge "agrees" with her?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X