Life After The Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice.
    Since my ex already had a registration number for recreation in my city I wasn't able to get one. Dance class called my ex and said Wednesday nights were cancelled replaced by tuesday nights. Of course i don't have her tuesday nights. So now my ex is asking if she can take her to dance class tuesday nights.

I could show up Tuesday nights if Ex allowed it but it's a closed door dance class meaning parents dont watch. I could switch nights or pull her from dance class but then of course that's not in her best interests because she enjoys it.

Advice
    Last edited by LovingFather32; 01-06-2015, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
      Need advice.
      Since my ex already had a registration number for recreation in my city I wasn't able to get one. Dance class called my ex and said Wednesday nights were cancelled replaced by tuesday nights. Of course i don't have her tuesday nights. So now my ex is asking if she can take her to dance class tuesday nights.

I could show up Tuesday nights if Ex allowed it but it's a closed door dance class meaning parents dont watch. I could switch nights or pull her from dance class but then of course that's not in her best interests because she enjoys it.

Advice
      Why can't your ex take her to dance class on Tues and you do something else with her on Wed? It's not like parent's participation is needed for the class. These kind of situations are going to keep recurring with extracurriculars, so best to be flexible. As long as you aren't losing time with Kid, what does it matter which parent brings her to dance class?

Comment

Need advice.

Advice
        hmm its closed door so you cant watch anyways, daughter enjoys it and by your ex taking her on her night, you have more of Wednesday free for one on one time with daughter. Sounds like no-brainer to me.

look at it this way, you pull her out of dance due to this then it shows you are not really thinking of your daughter. She asks why you pulled her out when mom was willing to take her then how will you answer that?

Comment

• Who was the Primary Caregiver prior to seperation (I mean abduction)

The above is the Number 1 question for a Judge when deciding custody and access.

post seperation access or kid activity stuff is nice to show later (a Trial Judge may be interested) that both parents can't get along (Goldilocks's agenda)

Goldilocks was the stay at home mommy makin cupcakes while LF32 worked 100 hours a week and when home passed out drunk after calling Goldilocks a bunch of names.

Perhaps if this was true Goldilocks wouldn't need to be so scared (about her parenting) to make up allegations.

And afraid of the huge role LF32's mother played in D3's life (even had her own room)

Goldilocks has been manipulating and living a lie since early 2013 (could of gone to couples counselling) but instead plotted to give LF32 the boot (she's on record.... when she approcahed a second hug and cry victim counseller). (who's the first mystery one??? maybe Goldilocks met her in the maternaty ward when D3 was born!!!!!...lmao)

My point is focus on dis proving Goldilocks allegations....and that she was primary parent prior to breakup.

Comment

Need advice.

Advice
            How is this even a question in your mind? Let the ex take her. What are you concerned about? don't make this about you and the ex.

Let the poor kid go to dance.

Comment

• Kids going to dance no matter what.

Please don't say poor kid, as if I'd rip dance class away from her.

I was able to switch back to Wednesday .. no problem.

Poor kid. sheesh. Hilarious how I'm vilified by you S&T. Constantly, sine this occurred.

Never heard you say "poor kid" when she was ripped away from her father and entire paternal family for 3 months. Funny how that works huh?

Don't make this about you and your personal history.

Im not sure how you got off my ignore list .. right back ya go.

I think she was the first counselor Mr. T.
              Last edited by LovingFather32; 01-06-2015, 07:03 PM. Reason: an addition

Comment

• why did it get switched to Tuesday in the first place? The way it sounded was that Wednesday nights class was cancelled. Now Wednesday is back on??

Comment

• Wed was 5:00-5:30 ... too early for most parents. They made it 5:30 - 6:00pm instead on Wednesdays but for some reason offered a completely other course on Tuesday. So no biggy. Just means we don't have to rush now. It's also quite a ways out of ex's area also. Of course I extended an invitation to her to join us anytime...(I'm sure she'll just join during performances since it's closed doors).

So it's all good.

Comment

Wed was 5:00-5:30 ... too early for most parents. They made it 5:30 - 6:00pm instead on Wednesdays but for some reason offered a completely other course on Tuesday. So no biggy. Just means we don't have to rush now. It's also quite a ways out of ex's area also. Of course I extended an invitation to her to join us anytime...(I'm sure she'll just join during performances since it's closed doors).

So it's all good.
                    very nice. glad it worked out for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
                      very nice. glad it worked out for everyone.
                      Thanks sidelines.

Comment

• I just had a nice chat with my lawyer.

We're starting to prepare heavily for SC # 2.

I usually draft up the affidavits and she fine tune's them. I update my rough SC brief as things occur.

A nice letter is being sent to Mr. LAO. I won't discuss everything that's in it but a few things are:

1. Official request for LAO mediation (get his refusal).
                        2. Discuss the importance of schooling for D3 net year (get ex's refusal)

I guarantee he wont even reply so the whole "if you don't reply within __ days we will consider this a refusal)" is very important.

The court told us that the SC endorsement from last time is still not complete.
                        That's crazy but what are ya going to do?

I asked my lawyer to ask LAO guy what allegations they were going forth with. She said there's no point. Given the last SC we already know. My lawyer knows the lawyer LAO guy shares an office with. She says he grasps at straws all the time.

I'm really getting sick of these ridiculous lawyer tactics.

So .. here we go.

Comment

Need advice.

Advice
                          My advice to this post was going to be to contact the dance place to double check what your ex (the known LIAR) was telling you.

Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                          Kids going to dance no matter what.

Please don't say poor kid, as if I'd rip dance class away from her.

I was able to switch back to Wednesday .. no problem.
                          Originally posted by LovingFather32 View Post
                          Wed was 5:00-5:30 ... too early for most parents. They made it 5:30 - 6:00pm instead on Wednesdays but for some reason offered a completely other course on Tuesday. So no biggy. Just means we don't have to rush now. It's also quite a ways out of ex's area also. Of course I extended an invitation to her to join us anytime...(I'm sure she'll just join during performances since it's closed doors).

So it's all good.
                          So basically your ex tried to hoodwink you into losing control over an activity for your daughter by moving it from your night to one of her nights?

Another notation for the journal.

Comment

• LF32's ex is unemployed and has all the time in the world to think about how to sabotage his time with daughter.

Glad to hear you're back on track focussing on the next court day.

When you say the endorsement from the last SC is not complete does that mean someone just hasn't gotten around to preparing it?

Comment

• Rioe. Yep that thought crossed my mind as well.

Arabian .. I slipped in for it on my lunch break and the clerks were a tad short with me, saying they were extremely backed up. So I believe the endorsements complete .. just not processed. But who knows.

Enjoy the read I just sent you Arabian.

Comment

• I cannot believe the lenght of time your Cities Court takes providing simple endorsements. I can understand the Motion endorsement taking a little time but a Conference?

Conference endorsements!.. the Judge writes it up in 2 minutes! You wait in the hallway for it. This SC endorsement is almost a month now.

How do parties know exactly what to follow? Maybe the Judge forgets something or decides against doing/writing something.

At this point the SC endorsement is of little value ....more of a curiousity thingy to see that you "asssumed" your doing what the Judge kinda wanted.

Did the female Judge give a OPINION on "graduated access" for you
                                DId the female Judge give a OPINION on giving more weight to the OCL
                                Did the Female Judge give a OPINION on LF32 doing anger management bullsh!t

the female Judge had to go along with the Motion Judge but she's "meddling" this is a concern. I wrote before the female Judge wants to help her sister Goldilocks (GASP).

You can't call it biased because there's another word for it... called "active interest" by the (female) Judge in the case.

IF you had the SC endorsement you could do everthing the Judge directed in it. I can tell you that even if you did.....it wouldn't matter. The OP got strength from the SC female Judge to NOT settle.

Becasue of all the OPINIONS the female Judge had that conflicted with the Motion Judge.

I strongly believe the female judge wants to be around in March for her sister(s)
                                You miss one thing the SC female openly mused about (but won't write down) That's all she'll need to label you "difficult"

The "clerks" job is to file the Judges endorsement......there is zippo to prepare or for them to 'write up".

The endorsements binder is YELLOW...find out if you can view it and make copies...if there is no SC endorsement then Judge is delaying making one (on purpose)

prior to SC the clerks pull the File and bring it up to judge ...after the SC (or any conf) the judge makes the endorsement ..the clerks come back and take away the "FIle"...update the endorsement binder and put it all away.

So when a clerk says they are "backed up" it means that they can't be bothered and your on your lunch break " so sounds good enough (can't be bothered waiting)

Clerks run cover for Judges......your standing there asking a innocent question.....they go "uh ha" and punch your file number into thier puter and OPPS there's a FLAG.....your files (continuing record) still out with the female Judge. (who's keeping it till March)

Next time your at the Courthouse....ask to SEE the Continuing Record (lost something or jot down info or file something into it) and once you see the CR...then ask where's the SC endorsement.

The underlined part is the weakest part of the Court process...seen the games many times....your files not here...where is it?...dunno....I wanna file a 14 or a 6b into the C/R today...uhmm...we'll take it and file it later......Court day comes...Judge please refer to XYX....Judge scratches head...that not here......WAHHHHH

anyways....get on it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X