Post Seckndary Education - expenseses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Seckndary Education - expenseses

Our court order currently states that we are each responsible for extraordinary expenses proportionate to our incomes. I will be looking to amend the order and would like to be more specific with how much we are each responsible (Extraoridnary expenses) especially surrounding Post Secondary School expenses etc. Below is a list of expenses that I can think of:
    Rrgistratin/Application Fees
    Tuition
    Cost of Residency/Rent
    Text Books
    Travel
    Groceries

I am sure there are other expenses related to Post Secondary Education that I haven't thought of or included above. I would greatly appreciate any further input or items I may have missed

Thank you.

McDreamy is going to be posting an item in the reference section.

Comment

Thank you Rockscan. I'm new to this site. How woukd I locate it?

Comment

You might want to start by using the search option for a lot of your questions. Read through previous posts and threads and make notes. Also visit canlii.org and do a search on post secondary child support and retro support. Once Mcdreamy posts the item it will be linked in this thread.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X