Corporate law in family law context

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate law in family law context

I'm not sure whether anyone can help me or not. I have seen a paper entitled "Corporate Law in a Family Law Context" and I'd like to get a copy. I don't know who published it or where it came from as I just have a couple of the pages. If anyone has seen this, please let me know.

As always....many thanks. Folks on this site are terrific!

Do you mean Collaborative law instead of corporate?

Corporate - http://www.ellynlaw.com/pdfs/ellyn%2...mily%20law.pdf

Collaborative law
    Ontario Collaborative Law Federation (OCLF): Home page.

Comment

Thanks for your reply

Unfortunately I do mean "Corporate Law". I have read the link that you have provided earlier and it is somewhat helpful, but this other artcle was a little more in depth.

Thanks for your effort though. It IS appreciated.

Comment

Anxious, that rings a bell to me. With the pages that you do have, would the authors name be on it? I am thinking one of the SC judges wrote/contributed to it.

Comment

I recall reading it. It was light weight and focused on family owned business and transfer of shares I believe.

Comment

The index notes "Authors" as an item, but as a lack of luck would have it, that page is missing. The only clue I have is that it likely is a lawyer's writings.

One page notes "While our client may or may not be vulnerable by virtue of the provisions of the Business Corporations Act, as noted by Judge Steinberg......".

Also, "We requested and received from Judge Steinberg an Order which included a provision that the real properties owned by certain companies be sold......" and further "Our client received a number of properties to liquidate to satisfy her claim."

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I've done many Google searches but can't find it.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X