This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    oh yes you do have much bigger problems to take care of. Like getting some therapy for yourself for a start.

Would you drop it already? Have you anything other to do then attacking random people with accusations???

Seriously. This thread turned into attacking one. I asked a question, if you have answer than answer, if not, ignore and go.... Or this is NOT a support forum, but "bunch of old fat and ugly ladies" , who have nothing else to do , but troll ????

Thanks everybody, who did help with advise thou.

I still confused with schedule, if anyone else would give some impute, I would appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
      Would you drop it already? Have you anything other to do then attacking random people with accusations???

Seriously. This thread turned into attacking one. I asked a question, if you have answer than answer, if not, ignore and go.... Or this is NOT a support forum, but "bunch of old fat and ugly ladies" , who have nothing else to do , but troll ????

Thanks everybody, who did help with advise thou.

I still confused with schedule, if anyone else would give some impute, I would appreciated.

Thanks
      Do you seriously think insulting random people will get you the help you're asking for?

You aren't coherent at all. Seriously, you need more help than anyone on any public message forum can offer. Get it.

Comment

Originally posted by MS Mom View Post
        Do you seriously think insulting random people will get you the help you're asking for?

You aren't coherent at all. Seriously, you need more help than anyone on any public message forum can offer. Get it.

Who did I insult and why insulting me is OK? All i did , asked a question, and look in what this turned. Look who started accusations... Anyway no point to argue i think. As said . "You can not show something to the blind, you can not tell something to deaf and you can not argue with fool."

Comment

You should probably stop posting. I am pretty sure everyone is just laughing at your complete non-sense. Grow up

Comment

What I find amusing is that you go through all the work to create another ID and then post with the same inconsistency of story, 50 zillion emotes , and the same extremely poor language and grammar.

Its so clear within the first 5-7 posts who you are. Its also clear how uneducated and mentality unstable you are.

Why don't you just stay out of your kid's life and keep your equally nutty family out of your kid's life so the child has a chance at being happy and living well. You are clearly unbalanced, wierd and a poor excuse for a mother. At least make an attempt to be a decent human being and give the kid a chance by getting out of court, getting off his dad's back and letting his dad raise the child you're so ill-equipped to handle.

Have a bit of morality and compassion. Are you so far gone that you can't see past your own selfishness even for your own child???

Comment

Originally posted by Pursuinghappiness View Post
              What I find amusing is that you go through all the work to create another ID and then post with the same inconsistency of story, 50 zillion emotes , and the same extremely poor language and grammar.

Its so clear within the first 5-7 posts who you are. Its also clear how uneducated and mentality unstable you are.

Why don't you just stay out of your kid's life and keep your equally nutty family out of your kid's life so the child has a chance at being happy and living well. You are clearly unbalanced, wierd and a poor excuse for a mother. At least make an attempt to be a decent human being and give the kid a chance by getting out of court, getting off his dad's back and letting his dad raise the child you're so ill-equipped to handle.

Have a bit of morality and compassion. Are you so far gone that you can't see past your own selfishness even for your own child???

What are you talking about??? I have 2 kids with me FULL time now, as their mother was trying to kill herself. Read my story first and then write non sense...

I did not insult anyone. I just asked a question, or this is not allowed on forum. Once again. If you have an answer, answer. No, I am not asking for your time you or to attack me, just ignore and go.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by citymom View Post
                You should probably stop posting. I am pretty sure everyone is just laughing at your complete non-sense. Grow up
                And who you are to tell me that???

Why would you tell me what to do or not to do???

regards

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                Working...
                X