X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relocation

There are new rules!:

Here is my problem:
    Have a final court order on consent that says we will reside in a few small towns that are bunched together. The place I have now was to be temporary since then the children have grown a lot! 16, 14 and 9. I don't have my own room.

COVID hit and that put rental and purchase prices on their heads. Affordable housing that is decent is not going to be found around here at a reasonably affordable price IF I can even find a place and afford it.

The ex will not consent. We are one of those "special" cases.

I have virtually 100% parenting-time for two older children. Half and half for the 9 year old.

The rules say I have to provide an address. How can I provide and address if I don't have permission to move there yet. Am I supposed to sign a lease or buy a house and hope I can move?

What do I do to make this happen?

Sorry to hear about your luck.
    I am hoping for guidance to move forward.

15Km has become prohibitive. It was based on the living conditions, security and lifestyle available to the kids.
    I significant (material) change occurred.
    What is the difference between 15K and 30K or 50K?
    anyways looking for guidance.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
    Working...
    X