Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issuing of the court order by the SCJ

Dear Sir/Madam.

I was a respondent in a court case. I knew about Jurge's endorsement which was made during the case conference, but I did know anything about the court order which was issued by the SCJ few months later (after Jurge's endorsement).

Please let me know how can I know (as a respondent in a case) in general if the court order was issued by the SCJ?

Should I do any special inquiry within a court on this matter in order to find out or should i be informed by the court on this matter or should I be informed by other party on this matter?

Please let me know whose responsibility is to inform the parties about the issuing of the court order? Or if this is a responsibility of the parties to find out if the court order was issued by the SCJ.

Please explain me the procedure how it works. Please let me know which law or which rule does describe or explain this procedure or situation.

Thank You
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X