X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wise judge

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...0908437&type=1

its relevant to any parents going through a divorce where there are kids involved.

Comment

Came across this statement when we were first seperated and I was hearing some very "nasty" stuff being said about me by my then STBX and his family.
      It was very important for my STBX to let everyone know exactly "what kind" of person I was. It was very clear from this that the only victims in this saga was him and his parents, who had, had the misfortune to have crossed paths with me. Let us just say, there was use of some very "colourful" language.

We have two children, one was a toddler and the other a newborn at the time. They carried them around and spoke of them proudly often in the same conversation in which they told everyone about how "awful" the mother was.

Comment

Originally posted by oink View Post
        Tell me you didn't do exactly the same thing when you met and sat down with your girlfriends for a chinwag?
        No, I did not do the same. I was too busy trying to manage with a newborn, another child with special needs and no family in this country. Also was trying to navigate an unfamiliar legal system by myself. Not to mention the CAS and the frequent visits by the police.

Given that any friends were all ones I had met through him, I lost them as soon as we seperated. Not sure with whom I was supposed to chin-wag with. Though a coffee break would have been nice back then.

If I had had any time to spare and sit down to speak to someone, I would have not spent that "precious" time talking about my ex. Given that I was spending so much time already dedicated to dealing with him through the court, the CAS and the Police, the last thing I would have wanted to talk about was my ex during a "spare" 15 minutes. I refused to give him that.
        Last edited by Nadia; 03-17-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
          Just because women tend to win in FL cases doesn't means all mothers are bad.
          your statement doesnt make sense. Are you implying that mothers have a better outcome in some FL cases because they are bad?

Comment

Oink, stop kicking up shit. We all need to confide in someone. And here's a newsflash: most ppl don't want to sit and talk about separation/divorce drama. Esp people who have not been through it. If anything, I've found that the past few years of hell has made me much more private and introverted.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X