Life After The Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by standing on the sidelines View Post
    for some reason I think the two posters in question are the same person. Not sure but just a feeling.
    The situations are very similar, one signs out and the other signs in

Comment

I've also noticed English isn't the first language of either.

Comment

I know that ex now has a car. Is it unreasonable to ask that we meet half way?
        We now meet at D3's playgroup area (same area ex supposedly lives in). Ex said she's willing to meet in this area. I don't want to sound combative but I would prefer a half way meeting point. Is this nit picking?
        Last edited by LovingFather32; 11-11-2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Nit picking. As in, picking louse eggs from so's hair.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkyface View Post
            Nit picking. As in, picking louse eggs from so's hair.
            Figure of speech. Yeah a gross one.

Comment

IMO, I leave this be for now.

You could suggest that each parent be responsible for picking up the child for their parenting time. But outside that, I'd likely leave it. All three of you have been through enough, no need to immediately ruffle feathers at the first opportunity.

Maybe next time you are emailing each other about transportation you can broach the topic, but expect resistance.

Also, don't agree to something that causes you to have to rely on the ex. Meeting 1/2 way means you have to rely on them to get the child there. You are better off taking the ex out of the equation as much as possible in this regard. The ex will never have the same motivation for you to spend time with your kid as you will. If they are late, don't expect much consideration or compassion.

Comment

A little known factoid.....the custodial parent dosen't have to pick up or drop off the child(s)

Thats the access parents problem.

This issue came up for me long ago when I complained to my lawyer, that the ex was bitching about my unsafe car, the way I drove, that I didn't have proper booster seats... so I ranted to the lawyer...why didn't she do half the friggin driving and stfu....anyways thats the short answer THE ACCESS PARENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSPORTATION

Obviously Goldilocks (the perpetual victim) isn't a custodial parent if she's doing exchanges.

It's a small item doing the pickups/dropoffs a psuedo custodial parent should be aware of, because this small item becomes the NORM...and the NORM get's lumped in with staus quo. (why disturb it?)

Goldilocks is doing herself no favors....she's still at no fixed address, and isn't entrenching her custody claim.

I'd say fukall about it and bring it forward later in your brief.

What I would focus on is health welfare and education stuff.....to be a part of that

This is huge also for who took D3 to activites, doc's, dentist...prior to the relationship meltdown....Goldilocks is going to say she did all the custodial parent stuff and all you did was work and do drugs.

HOW can a welfare recipent have a car, with insurance, gas..e.t.c?
                They are to have NO assests. NO other income.
                YOU need a updated FORM 13 for SC/TMC
                Last edited by MrToronto; 11-11-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

At least OCL's visit with D3's pediatrician revealed I was there every visit. The Dr. even noted no concern over drugs, etc.

D3 is 3. Don't kids this young get free consultations from optometrist,. dentists, etc? I should go get all of these. Not to mention I should get her in to see my family Dr. I could do that tomorrow probably. We'll see is what ex claims is true .. that D3 doesn't react well to "male" doctor's. BS. Just like attachment issues. Hasn't asked for ex once...not even to call her.

They offer a really cool "jazz dance class" for kids 3-5 yrs" Wednesday evenings. I'm thinking that may be a great idea.

Regarding school. The time is coming to get ready for junior kindergarten. Problem is ex says she only wants her to go to senior kindergarten (presumably for more time off work). I need to bring this up in a sensitive fashion. D3 would flourish in even a half day setting.

These things need to be brought up.

I haven't sent that e-mail yet. I'll leave out the money stuff and the exchange spot crap and stick to other issues. I just want to word it perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by MrToronto View Post

HOW can a welfare recipent have a car, with insurance, gas..e.t.c?
                    They are to have NO assests. NO other income.
                    YOU need a updated FORM 13 for SC/TMC
                    That's not true. They can only have so many assets and can have a limited amount of income before OW takes it dollar for dollar. How do you know the car doesn't belong to a family member who is paying for it?

Comment

• Heard through the grapevine her dad's letting her use it .. or bought it for her .. or something like that. Either way .. she's got wheels.

Comment

• Yes...do activities on your access time....Goldilocks is welcomed to come, supply her with the activity info. (that'll hurt in a nice way)(use it against her when she doesn't show up)

Your going to labelled as doing this purposely.....lmao...so what.

I remember once you wrote the EX was starving when she left, you gave her no cash....and yet Goldilocks has a car.

It's probably a gift.....from the old goat ...which sets up another question...why is the old goat financing Goldilocks in Ontario?

and is the old goat paying the gas and insurance? Is the old goat doing all this until Goldilocks moves back to Quebec.....or to go back and forth for access.

No doubt Ontario Plates are on car.....you can find out information from plates No or YES? I wonder what the address is.

You can get year/model and the approximate value of this asset.

The OCL said old goat was encouraging Goldilock to leave you and go to Quebec. Is the old goat scheming here also? Undermining the access

and.....somebody was financing Goldilocks when she left, I would connect this to OP's story that you cut ex of money when she left......she had money when she left and even gifts like cars/insurance/gas are the proof.

Character flaw (for a parent).....ripping off Welfare....monies for basic things (already has a free house?) being put into non essentials...like cars not food

Your city isn't big....a car is not essential, it's a dam perk......used for pretending to live there.(with the Ontario plate)

Comment

• Assest have to be declared

You can earn I think 200 bucks on Welfare...not sure how much.

FRO is involved.....CS should be deducted from welfare all the way back to March...again here the EX isn't declaring anything to Ontario Works.

I'd rat her out...welfare hotline...make the old goat pay for an apartment also when Goldilocks gets cut off.

THIS IS CHILD ABDUCTION with allegations with a stop in Ontario for FREEBIES for the purpose of going to Quebec.

This is jurisdictional (but being hidden by OP) the car is only to maintian access.

Goldilocks should be proving by getting A JOB that she's getting established to do custody and access. (keep asking for updated financials)

Instead it's pointing by having a car (but no job) and doing exchanges (no house) she's not living permanently in LF32's city.

You can bet your bottom dollar Goldilocks is telling D3 to not say anything....like D3 use to about long drives..or new bed or house or second daddy.......SICK PARENTS DO THIS TO KIDS
                          Last edited by MrToronto; 11-11-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrToronto View Post
                            Assest have to be declared

You can earn I think 200 bucks on Welfare...not sure how much.

FRO is involved.....CS should be deducted from welfare all the way back to March...again here the EX isn't declaring anything to Ontario Works.

I'd rat her out...welfare hotline...make the old goat pay for an apartment also when Goldilocks gets cut off.
                            1 step ahead Mr. T. Already done.
                            Do you think there will be a "change in circumstances" coming up in SC? Paralegal certificate, family, etc? She cant squash judges order on jurisdiction can she?

Comment

• Nope, Great effort is being put into pretending to live in Ontario by EX.

OP hope is to make some allegations stick at Trial

and for ex to get Sole Custody from that.

Finding the real motive for why your even in Court, will deep six OP position.

She isn't a victim.....both of you should be picking and dropping of child at each residence.....hell the ex even went to residence one day....before being stripped of victim title!

Remember to invite EX to activities....she can't make it...she'll be in Quebec...so much for her lying if there's an emergency and it takes hours for her to arrive.....of course you'll never know if there is an emergency in Quebec.
                              Last edited by MrToronto; 11-11-2014, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• It's interesting that ex asks to pick up D3 from my home yet I still have no clue where she lives.

Should I be asking her personally where she lives via e-mail or offer to pick up from her home like she has for me?

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X