X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It not a matter of bailing on anybody, or balls won't make the payment, it
    comes down to how do I pay if I don't got it. I'm not a accountant but
    if you earn x dollars and you gotta payout 1.5x then this is doom.

Comment

msc, can you please explain to me how you support your kids on $200 a month? I am dying to know!

As far as the non-bio child is concerned you should take the moral high-road here and look after your obligations. Not just support wise but what do you plan to do about access to this child? Do you plan to throw them under the bus and cut all ties and not be a father to the child?

Family is not always biological and you should value it regardless of how it came to you.

I hope you overcome your anger and bitterness and continue to enrich the life of the oldest child.

Comment

Originally posted by msc View Post
        It not a matter of bailing on anybody, or balls won't make the payment, it
        comes down to how do I pay if I don't got it. I'm not a accountant but
        if you earn x dollars and you gotta payout 1.5x then this is doom.
        That is a load of CRAP!

You just need to set your priorities straight...

Comment

Originally posted by representingself View Post
          That is a load of CRAP!

You just need to set your priorities straight...
          That's for sure. Monetary can generally replaced, where kids cannot.

Comment

The love I have for my kids is unquestionable. For you to judge me and try to mix your sentimental guilt trip bullS@#$ into a financial negotiation is clear indication that you are on the receiving end. You clearly have no understanding of financial obligations one may have , the "means" to pay doesn't enter into your your though process, its just pay no matter what impacts are produced.

The impacts to my kids as well as myself is of great concern. As far as the girl and her mother they were with a unemployed alcoholic , who still is. I gave them 10 years of a better life and now I will be punished for it.

My priorities have been to pay the bills and anything else I had left was used to pay for the kids activities etc., so now the activities will be impacted as the cash flow is gone.

That's what I'm Talking about !

Comment

Whatever man...

It is abundantly clear that money is more important to you than those children...

and FYI... both payors and receipients will think you are a selfish jackass.

Comment

I don't care if you love or hate your kids. You will support them. You chose a lifestyle where you worked and your ex stayed home with them, you can't just run away from that decision. That is what is going to force you into this custody situation. It's not the courts or your ex, it's a decision you made and stuck with for years. You could have chosen a mate that had a job, career of her own, you could have been sharing parenting equally all along and now it would be the most natural thing to continue that. But you chose otherwise. Stop blaming everything and every one else for those choices and own your life. If you put as much effort into planning and coming up with options as you do whining you'd have a plan of action by now.

Comment

Originally posted by msc View Post
                  The love I have for my kids is unquestionable. For you to judge me and try to mix your sentimental guilt trip bullS@#$ into a financial negotiation is clear indication that you are on the receiving end. You clearly have no understanding of financial obligations one may have , the "means" to pay doesn't enter into your your though process, its just pay no matter what impacts are produced.

The impacts to my kids as well as myself is of great concern. As far as the girl and her mother they were with a unemployed alcoholic , who still is. I gave them 10 years of a better life and now I will be punished for it.

My priorities have been to pay the bills and anything else I had left was used to pay for the kids activities etc., so now the activities will be impacted as the cash flow is gone.

That's what I'm Talking about !
                  There's a river in Russia, it's called the Crimea.

You're not the first person here to take a canoe upstream on it without a paddle.

Comment

15 year old girl, of course you were her Daddy as long as she can remember.

And as she becomes a woman, you walk out oh her life. And going to say you were never her father?

And say it costs less than $25/ week to feed each kid?

I bet she wishes she stayed with the husband you stole her from.

And keep referring to them as "my kids" as frequently as possible in public.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                    Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                    Working...
                    X