Trial Coordinators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Coordinators

My partners lawyer has been having difficulty with the trial coordinator in a Toronto area courthouse. Is this normal? They don’t return calls, give the run around, lose requests and are flat out rude.

His case keeps getting delayed because the TC office is a challenge.

Anyone else have these types of issues or is this simply a “welcome to hell” type of scenario?

Any chance you could go in person to sort this out? My case is at 311 Jarvis and so far no problems with scheduling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. We are several hours away

Comment

Originally posted by rockscan View Post
        My partners lawyer has been having difficulty with the trial coordinator in a Toronto area courthouse. Is this normal? They don’t return calls, give the run around, lose requests and are flat out rude.

His case keeps getting delayed because the TC office is a challenge.

Anyone else have these types of issues or is this simply a “welcome to hell” type of scenario?
        I’ve had the same thing happen... not rude... but took week or two to return calls... I’m self represented

The court is setup to force you to get a lawyer...

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X