Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Ford -does it again ...

Rob Ford to seek help for substance abuse - News - MSN CA

Yet another chapter in the former mayor's continuing saga. So much has happened this year .... allegations of crack-smoking, his very public denial of said accusations, and now this ... I hope rehab will help?

Campaigns are expensive - some financial backers are not going to be very happy with him. Is it rehab or 'protective custody'?

Comment

Sadly Rob has a fanatical core of supporters, and he can afford to fund his own campaign. Anyone who was on the fence should fall off, but I've been suprised at how many still support the guy after the previous round.

That and there are too many candidates on the right that split the vote, and only one on the left.

Comment

Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
        Sadly Rob has a fanatical core of supporters, and he can afford to fund his own campaign. Anyone who was on the fence should fall off, but I've been suprised at how many still support the guy after the previous round.

That and there are too many candidates on the right that split the vote, and only one on the left.
        Ford is a gong-show. He should resign, get help and move on.

And TO is screwed, as Olivia Chow will be elected mayor and a slew of feel good social projects will be funded on the taxpayers dime. Taxes will increase, likely fairly dramatically over her tenure, as they struggle to build infrastructure (that really should've been built in the 80-90's) and fund all the social pet projects.

Of the candidates on the right, if I lived here, I am not sure who I'd vote for, Tory or Stintz. They both don't appear to me to be solid options.

Comment

ELITES! ELITES! YOU'RE DRUNK! YOU'RE DRUNK! TAXPAYERS! CONSPIRACY! SUBWAYS! RESIGN! KEVIN SPACEY!

GAME OVER!

Super Ford Brothers - YouTube

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X