Chat Roulette Wrecking Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Roulette Wrecking Ball

Alright, time to funny the fuck up. Chat Roulette is such a big thing these days, and whether you're 'for' or 'against' Miley's new direction, there is no denying this guy scores huge for his rendition.

Apologizing in advance for the aching sides and cheeks, but they say laughter is the best medicine.

Maybe save this for home if you have a less than open minded workplace.

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version) - YouTube

Omg. Very funny. Especially loved seeing the viewer's reactions. I don't care for Miley either way but my mom detests her. I wish she had the internet b/c I'd love to share this w/her. Good one. Thanks Blink

Comment

Best laugh I've had in a while. I'm surprised at how many people know the words to that awful song.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
        Omg. Very funny. Especially loved seeing the viewer's reactions. I don't care for Miley either way but my mom detests her. I wish she had the internet b/c I'd love to share this w/her. Good one. Thanks Blink
        She's doing a concert at the ACC this March. I'm debating buying tickets for kidlet and I.

The viewer's reactions are a hoot. Wonder how much gunk is on that red leather sofa?
        Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

OMG that is hilarious

Comment

I still like the song

I think I say Eric Lindros as one of the viewers? A look-alike anyways.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X