No announcement yet.

Hmmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually if you read the thread, it was started because of the issues with the site. No one actually cares about the annoying, banned poster's absence. The poster wasn't here for that long and the quality of the site suffered due to his presence. Like I've stated previously, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

Now this we all know what's going on, we can forget about it and move along...no one cares, half the posters were using ignore anyway.

And by the way, people can pm anyone else anytime they want about anything they want. Its truly none of your business. I'm not sure why you're so upset about user's messaging each other. People usually do it to ask more specific questions without revealing too much information about their personal case on public forum.

Dad2B...I can see your posts.

Comment

An aside...
      (Disregard my last two prior posts.
      It seems there was/is some technical issue with using a particular browser, which I happened to be using.
      Obviously, I can see now my post was not removed. )

Comment

I sent you a PM about oink...but your inbox is full

Comment

Originally posted by firhill View Post
          I sent you a PM about oink...but your inbox is full
          If you meant this for me... my preference would be to please don't PM me about past posters.

Comment

^^ dad2, I think it was a joke.
            Why would you think mods would be deleting your posts?
            Start a discussion, not a fire. Post with kindness.

Comment

Originally posted by dad2bandm View Post
              If you meant this for me... my preference would be to please don't PM me about past posters.
              No..I wouldn't dream of sending it to you.

...but at least you found out your inbox was full.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
              Working...
              X