This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for Christmas?

How about it? Going home for the holidays? What are your plans?

I have to work on christmas.

Comment

Oh what a bummer...

Well if it makes you feel any better, I don't have to work but chances are I probably will. I do tend to do that for some reason.

Comment

I'm going to do my absolute best to have a wonderful Christmas for my family this year. I've been having a pity party for myself over my separation for the past few years, but have finally put it behind me emotionally. So I'm going all out this year on the decorations and festivities.

Comment

Im going away for the holidays to the beach in Australia should be a good trip.
          Cant wait

Comment

I am going to my Sister's house for Christmas. Will be able to see all of the family which is always good and get to see my new niece again. She is only 4 months old right now.

Comment

Not alot, just the usual array of family get togethers.
              I go to my grandparents place every Xmas - its sort of a tradition

Comment

My wife just left 4 days ago.....don't know what I'm going to do!
                Feel like just getting drunk!.....only when I don't have my boys that is.

Comment

sorry to hear that Chopper
                  Dont go drinking.. will just make things worse.
                  Spend the day with your own family.

Comment

I have the kids so we are spending the holiday with my family and friends. Then boxing day we are leaving on a snowmobile trip for a week and going to our cottage for new years. I don't plan on letting our situation take us down on such a great holiday!
                    Wishing all of you a Happy holiday season!

Comment

I am also working Christmas Day from 12pm onwards as I work in a function center.
                      Im looking forward to that as its triple pay, so I dont mind

Comment

I am going over to my mom's on Christmas Day. And tomorrow my dad is coming over to visit me for awhile.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X