This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me PLease

Hi I was just wundering if you can give me som advice on a dicorce.I was married at 19 and sepersted at 21.We have been seperated for 11 years now,and I know if I file for a divorce he will sign the papers in a heart beat.But one problem i really don't have the money to file and I need as much help as I can get.Any advice would be appreciated.Thank you,

Have you looked in to legal aid. I believe all jurisdictions in canda have publicly funded legal aid. The basic qualification for this would be your income. They ask you to fill out a financial statement and disclose assests. If you qualify for the legal aid asistance they would issue a certificate and give you a list of lawyers to choose from to help you resolute your current situation.

Comment

Hi Gayle,

If you believe your divorce will be uncontested and you are a resident of Ontario, you may want to consider purchasing our preparation of uncontested divorce package (also known as option #2). Please see:

http://www.ottawadivorce.com/unconte...ce-ontario.htm

This package is very ideal for those who can't or aren't willing to spend a lot on their divorce. We will prepare the court documents for you and provide you with a detailed list of instructions on how to get through your divorce. If you run into any problems, I'm always here for extra help.

Please send me an e-mail or give me a call if you would like to discuss things further.

Lindsay
      Last edited by Lindsay; 11-09-2005, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X