Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 Months of Status Que and Judge Reduces my time...for no reason!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Months of Status Que and Judge Reduces my time...for no reason!!

As you know from my other post regarding a material change of circumstance I lost my job due to restructuring in Nov 06.
    Severance ran out Jan 07 and I've been on EI since.
    Last Thursday July 12th I was finally able to get in to court to have a motion heard regarding

1) To have CS reduced to current level EI income which should be retro back to when I started EI (Ex was paid up till severance ran out and FRO is working to previous order of $1300 per month and has created arrears because I'm only taking home $1400 per month till now)

2) To have monies held in trust from the sale of the Mat home ($17,000) applied to the joint debt (Ex has never contributed one dime since she left in Dec, 05)

So here's the endorsement....

Judge ordered that CS to be changed to new income level effective Aug 1, 2007, not back to when my income changed. Inturn ordered that ex is to be paid out of the net proceed to cover the shortfall during this period. I was being garnished by FRO for half my EI income not able to cover the previous order amount and Ex still gets paid for it.....I'm like your kidding me right?
    She's going to be paid out the majority of the money in trust and nothing gets applied to the joint debt....I'm still on the hook for it because she wont pay!

Hang on it gets better....

Ex lied on her Affidavit about a Police altercation....there wasn't one!
    Ex told the new day care provider to not give me the boys if I went to pick them up.
    So I showed up and likewise the new babysitter (first time meeting her) wouldn't give me the boys.....so I called the Police.
    Police showed I tell them what happened...there were no problems calmly talked to them explaining the situation and explained that there was not custody order but status quo has been the same for the past 20 months.
    Police talked to ex and they told me I could have the boys for the weekend...they jumped in my arms and left!
    So the ex puts on the reply affidavit that I was screaming and yelling using profane language....all a lie.
    And the police report can prove it was a lie but I couldn't get a copy of the report before the motion hearing...however the officer read me the report and final paragraph stated that there where no altercations during this matter and nothing posed to be a threat.
    When I read the officer her affidavit they where not impressed and are will to do an affidavit confirming that what she put in her affidavit is not true.
    The judge then listened to her lawyers pleas to take away my weeknight overnights with the boys as well as my Sunday night over night with the boys and endorses and order reducing my time with out any evidence...only ex's Affidavit

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!.......THIS IS NOT JUSTICE! and the thing is the boy's want the time with me!
    IS THERE ANYTHING ANYONE CAN DO....THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!....
    I did nothing wrong....ex is just being a witch!
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X