This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been separate 7 mons with no legal separation he is losing his job now what

been separate 7 mons with no legal separation he is losing his job now what he left after arguing about his new woman who is a drug smugglers wife and i want nothng to do with that when her hubby gets out of th florida jail,,,e keeps bringing her to the house ,,,the woman walks into the house like she owns it,,,i think they are hoping i hit her so i go to jail i would never do that,,,seems now he is losign his job he has been paying some of the bills although he claims its 1,000 a month he must be including some of her bills too on it,,lol......ihave 2 daughters who live with me during the 7 mons he only took the kids say maybe 6 times on weekends he lives with his parents iknow he is not paying rent ,,,should i get a lawyer before the plant closes or will it matter ??? since he is paying some of the bills does that set it in order as a form of chid support ,,i dont want him to take off with her and go into hiding after her hubby gets out of the florida jail ,,,and comes back to her,,

i need good advice i am in finacial abyss here i asked him for some groacery money and he gaveme 40.00 ...what a guy he is huring his kids he never spends time with them ,,,he is attached at the hip too that woman

any advice if i dont' get legal separttion before plant closure wil he still pay the bills or will he just go collect unemployment and work under the table for his parents like he has over the years??

any good advice?? we thought we could work it out but there is no go at his end

i am not leaving the house ,,,it was my house we married i took as part of inheritence ,,i had prenup but the lawyer lost it after so many years i lost mine too ,,before we married ,then he got into trouble we got mortgage for his lawyer fees and then i got into trouble depressed over his affairs and i became a gambler( dam divorce laws need a reform) help!!!! he walked out when there seemed nothing left !! i get the feeling this woman wants the house ,,,,help!!!

help me please???

someone help me please,,,i can't think straight ,,i need to make the right decisions on this my mind is in a big mess ,,,,
    emotional devastation

Originally posted by emotional devastation
    been separate 7 mons with no legal separation he is losing his job now what he left after arguing about his new woman who is a drug smugglers wife and i want nothng to do with that when her hubby gets out of th florida jail,,,e keeps bringing her to the house ,,,the woman walks into the house like she owns it,,,i think they are hoping i hit her so i go to jail i would never do that,,,seems now he is losign his job he has been paying some of the bills although he claims its 1,000 a month he must be including some of her bills too on it,,lol......ihave 2 daughters who live with me during the 7 mons he only took the kids say maybe 6 times on weekends he lives with his parents iknow he is not paying rent ,,,should i get a lawyer before the plant closes or will it matter ??? since he is paying some of the bills does that set it in order as a form of chid support ,,i dont want him to take off with her and go into hiding after her hubby gets out of the florida jail ,,,and comes back to her,,

i need good advice i am in finacial abyss here i asked him for some groacery money and he gaveme 40.00 ...what a guy he is huring his kids he never spends time with them ,,,he is attached at the hip too that woman

any advice if i dont' get legal separttion before plant closure wil he still pay the bills or will he just go collect unemployment and work under the table for his parents like he has over the years??

any good advice?? we thought we could work it out but there is no go at his end

i am not leaving the house ,,,it was my house we married i took as part of inheritence ,,i had prenup but the lawyer lost it after so many years i lost mine too ,,before we married ,then he got into trouble we got mortgage for his lawyer fees and then i got into trouble depressed over his affairs and i became a gambler( dam divorce laws need a reform) help!!!! he walked out when there seemed nothing left !! i get the feeling this woman wants the house ,,,,help!!!

Comment

It is a little difficult to understand your circumstances from what you wrote, but from what you have said I would advise that you immediately go and get yourself a lawyer. Try legal aid if you do not have the resources financially. If you have been separated for 7 months and he continues to come to the matrimonial home with this woman, then you need to try to get exclusive possession of the home to keep him and her out. This does not seem to be good for the children involved. If he is not giving you enough money to get by, then you must have your lawyer file for spousal support and child support as well.

You cannot simply sit back and wait or sit back and do nothing. Start documenting everything! And, go get yourself a lawyer asap. Until you get someone to represent you, you can't really do much about him coming and going into the home with his new girlfriend. Unless of course you want to call the police to come and remove her. I'd say your best bet is to get yourself a lawyer and handle it that way. YOu can do this! I know it's scary and it probably feels as though you have no control over your own life, but you have to get smart now and start thinking about protecting yourself and your children.

I would also be sure to keep your decision to get a lawyer quiet. Don't tell this man you are doing it.

Start trying to think clearly and be smart about protecting yourself and your children. Get yourself a lawyer and use this site for guidance. Good luck to you!

Serrona

Comment

Give More Details

You stated the house has been inherited so I think its under your name.You won't qualify for LegalAid.The most help you will get will be a lien against your home(which is still better as you pay $97 per hour rather than $225).Secondly You have a full right to ban your ex-hubby's gf entry in your house.Don't be violent just tell her clearly that she shouldn't step into your house oryou will call cops.Since she is not a co-owner Police will drag her out.In your post it is mentioned that he has been working under the table for his parents.What are his tax returns for recent three years?What is the length of your marriage?How old your kids are?What was your role throughout the marriage?Give more details in orderto get correct advise

Comment

First of all educate yourself,there is alot of free info on the internet,as well as seperation agreements.Talk to a lawyer about either a restraining order or peace bond for these they require going to a Crimnial court to be processed.
          He by law cannot touch your inheritance,whether he was married to you at the time or not.Also find a para-Legal service they can answer all your questions usually for free and will refer you to the right lawyer.And yes if your spouse comes over uninvited call the police everytime.

Comment

well i am back and nothing settled

Comment

its been since 2006 and i still did nto deal with it properly i will write a letter about it all

i think i did it all wrong and the book will be thrown at me

Comment

i am going to write a story of my life soon here

should be WHAT not to do while your emotionally devastated,,,

should be a top best seller,,

Comment

These things takestime.Don't be dishearte sooner or ater everything will fall in place

Comment

Originally posted by sufferer View Post
                    You stated the house has been inherited so I think its under your name.You won't qualify for LegalAid.The most help you will get will be a lien against your home(which is still better as you pay $97 per hour rather than $225).Secondly You have a full right to ban your ex-hubby's gf entry in your house.Don't be violent just tell her clearly that she shouldn't step into your house oryou will call cops.Since she is not a co-owner Police will drag her out.In your post it is mentioned that he has been working under the table for his parents.What are his tax returns for recent three years?What is the length of your marriage?How old your kids are?What was your role throughout the marriage?Give more details in orderto get correct advise
                    the only problem with that is that me and my ex were co-owners of the house. He would bring his GF there and the cops said i could not do anything as long as she was invited by one of the owners of the house.

When the poster did the mortage on the house to help husband out, if the mortagage was in both names would that blur the line on ownership of the house??

Comment

Originally posted by emotional devastation View Post
                      its been since 2006 and i still did nto deal with it properly i will write a letter about it all

i think i did it all wrong and the book will be thrown at me
                      Have you ever thought about keeping a journal? It may help you think clearer by getting your thoughts down on paper. I find that when my life takes a tailspin it helps me.

Comment

a journal

a journal

how about a book lol

thanks for the advice

take care

i should update my status

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                        Working...
                        X