Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disclosure of Evidence (custody & access)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disclosure of Evidence (custody & access)

Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing good. Just a few questions.

1. How do I get the Applicant to disclose what evidence they have?

2. How do enter evidence into family court?

3. How do I ask the courts for two different orders?
    (a): For our daughter to not be allowed to leave the country until proceedings are done.
    (b): For a physiological evaluation between the three of us (for her immigration case) which she will not give consent for me to see it, or use it in court.

Thank you all very much, this is a great site.

Any help on the matter would be nice, no matter how small it would seem, it might just point me in the right direction.

Comment

Is this an actual trial? Or a motion, or settlement conference?

Comment

This is going to be a trial. We solved child support last September, and this May we will be trying to solve custody and access. I just want to try to prepare just in case I dont get legal aid. Their whole case is virtually all lies. What makes this worse is that if she gets full custody I have a chance of losing my daughter, to her moving out west or back home to Venezuela. My daughter is canadian and she wont tell me what is happening in her immigration case, which she was denied twice already. Thank you for the response.
        Last edited by gavingonsalves; 02-25-2011, 09:37 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X