Is Spring Break considered Holiday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Spring Break considered Holiday?

So we have in our court order that we share Holiday's equally.

Would you consider a child's spring break or even summer vacation a Holiday?
    or is Holiday to you only statuary Holidays.

We are not going to court till next month and trying to interpret what that means. Yes, when we go back, we will get it nailed down but just curious what you consider Holidays to mean.

The 2week Xmas school break also falls in this category (with stat holidays added in)

Comment

I agree with Dinkyface. Any time a child is away from a school it is a holiday.

Comment

Any holiday that you celebrate, or the child is off school, is holiday time. This includes Jewish holidays., etc.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
          Any holiday that you celebrate, or the child is off school, is holiday time. This includes Jewish holidays., etc.
          Am I limited to a single religious affiliation? Perhaps I believe in a bunch, and I want all the holidays for all those religions to be split. I believe that Moses, Vishnu and Mohammed got together for a big afterlife party and wrote a bunch of books that everyone should follow. Other religions also have it right in their own way.

Especially wiccan. Naked new moon family-friendly dancing around a fire.

...this is why the word "Holiday" should only be used as a subtitle in an agreement. Every single holiday needs to be precisely spelled out, including transfer days and times.

"Split equally" also should never be used in the agreement anywhere, it is code for "let's have fights for the next ten years"

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X