Trnasportation Forms for School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trnasportation Forms for School

We have been asking mom for some time to sign the transportation forms for both kids. We are fortunate enough to live in an area that recognizes that some children have two homes. Mom refuses to sign the forms (to be clear she has ignored 7 emails, 1 call from a principal, and deadline's imposed by the schools have now lapsed). So..... here we are, as it stands routes will be planned without any indication that these kids need to be picked up and dropped off here....

Same shit. Different pile. Mom totally refuses to comply, cooperate and ensure kids have transportation to both homes. This is the third straight year...

I have to wonder...even if the kids done SEE these emails or her lack of cooperation. And even if they don't HEAR the convos - they surely feel the tension and the stress. And to be clear, this stresses us out.

I hate this. There I said it. And not much we can do...
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X