Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Old 04-08-2022, 01:58 PM

arbortrail22 is on a distinguished road

Especially as I was seeking to increase my mobility rights to secure valid employment and my Ex's sole argument was that it would effect access to my Son.

Are you looking to move a big distance and to change schools for your son? For a job you've already secured?
Old 04-08-2022, 02:05 PM

Hide on Bush is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbortrail22 View Post
Especially as I was seeking to increase my mobility rights to secure valid employment and my Ex's sole argument was that it would effect access to my Son.

Are you looking to move a big distance and to change schools for your son? For a job you've already secured?
The furthest I was looking to move was 50km away. At the end of the day, husband is a military member and thus subject to move at any time. Also from 2010 to 2019 I had the ability to move anywhere within Ontario. Ex sought the limit in 2019 because he was going to be more active in my Son's life. He has been less active and has resulted into the situation we are at now.
Old 05-23-2022, 09:26 AM

Hide on Bush is on a distinguished road

Update:

Ex did not show up to pick up my son on Wednesday or this long weekend. He has not returned a single message from me or my son in two weeks. My son has been trying to call him and he is being ignored.

My Ex also bowed out of CAS and chose not to participate anymore. We were trying to schedule child protection mediation and he said he was done with CAS completely now and started ignoring their calls and messages which prompted CAS to close the file because my son is not going there, thus no risk.

Then I finally received a message from OC saying that an offer to settle is forthcoming.

The kicker is, I started receiving messages from friends saying they saw my ex out this weekend (his weekend) partying and getting back into the booze and drugs. Obviously nothing I can prove, but I think he is finally giving up.
Old 05-23-2022, 12:54 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enoughrockscan will become famous soon enough

He still owes you money and cs needs to be updated so wait for the offer and go from there. I expect it will be a shit offer but there is always hope!
Old 05-23-2022, 08:23 PM
Banned

pinkHouses has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Their letter to you worked, you are all wound up anticipating the offer.
Simply act as if nothing has happened yet because it hasn't.