Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2022, 11:13 AM
kidsRworthit kidsRworthit is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 146
kidsRworthit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Consent Motion to Change Form 15C, or 15D

Insight appreciated on which consent Form to use to address Child Support overpayment.
(to address incorrect source amount of annual income: resulting from Employer overpayment error/then clawback)
Yes, at Case Conference, order made stating Employer letter of income required for OP to identify what income I was entitled to earn (over 3 years: to address this overpayment issue)

15C Consent Motion to Change; or
15D Consent Motion to Change Child Support.

Note: Steps to Justice (online) shows:
Form 14B: Notice of Motion

2. Fill out your forms
Next, you or your partner ask the court to put your agreement into a court order called a consent order. To do this, the person bringing the motion fills out:

Form 14B: Notice of Motion, where you list the orders you want the court to make. Attach the consent agreement or any minutes of settlement showing what you and your partner agree to.
Form 25: Order, where you list the orders you're asking the judge to sign.
Stamped envelopes addressed to you and your partner if you want your order mailed to you. Otherwise you can pick it up from the court or have it faxed to you.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can a signed consent motion to change be used as a written agreement? Hide on Bush Divorce & Family Law 1 02-03-2022 01:06 AM
Form 14B after no form 15B (response to motion to change) filed? Meenah Divorce & Family Law 2 11-21-2020 06:50 PM
Form 20? Motion to Change awaiting conference momof2teenboys Financial Issues 5 10-02-2020 09:21 AM
Form 15D Consent Motion to Change Child Support and Form 25 Draft Order dadtotheend Financial Issues 2 08-31-2010 09:10 PM
Appropriate Procedure gooddadgoingmad Divorce & Family Law 4 02-19-2006 03:44 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 AM.