Fro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fro

I think FRO has saved my partner a lot of time and energy chasing the douchebag and forcing him to pay what he owes. They write nasty letters, they garnish money out of bank accounts he prob never knew he had, they suspend passport and licences. However this is one of those wtf moments with FRO.

Douchebag recently paid his 7 month arrears in the form of a cheque. FRO received the cheque for roughly $20k in Bahamian dollars in January 2016. They still have no clue how to cash it. Three months to cash a cheque! One FRO agent after another clueless on what to do with this cheque. How about sending it to the bank!

I'll be honest.

I think you need to see a therapist about your inferiority complex.

Maybe it was reasonable at the beginning of the relationship to need to show your partner how awesome you are, but it has been at least 3 years, and I think we can all agree that it is time to move on.

I understand your problem. You will never be the actual father, and that irks you to the ends of the earth. However, unlike Pinocchio, there is no fairy around to turn you into a real father, and no amount of attacking the father of your partner's children is going to change that.

Comment

$26,000.00 in child support arrears is serious.

Hopefully the money will find it's way to you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
        I'll be honest.

I think you need to see a therapist about your inferiority complex.

Maybe it was reasonable at the beginning of the relationship to need to show your partner how awesome you are, but it has been at least 3 years, and I think we can all agree that it is time to move on.

I understand your problem. You will never be the actual father, and that irks you to the ends of the earth. However, unlike Pinocchio, there is no fairy around to turn you into a real father, and no amount of attacking the father of your partner's children is going to change that.
        Miss Cleo, I don't see anything about FRO in your response. Try to (((pay attention))) to the subject next time. If you cant, maybe go see a doctor who can prescribe you something. Seems all you do is talk out of your anus. Was it your dream to be a psychologist but instead you are a stay at home mom with no life? Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are on this website ALL THE TIME.

Arabian, its been more than three years but nothing is moving thanks to douchebag navigating the legal system like a pro. no disclosure from his part, thus no equalization, no settlement offers, adjournment, delay delay, thus no divorce after 4 or 5 years. the self employed are the worst when it's time to divorce, as you know.

He's evaded two settlement conferences and our lawyer says she's booking trial next time. (exact language escapes me but that's the gist of what the latest news is).

Comment

Originally posted by DeadBeatDouchebagDad View Post
          Miss Cleo, I don't see anything about FRO in your response. Try to (((pay attention))) to the subject next time. If you cant, maybe go see a doctor who can prescribe you something. Seems all you do is talk out of your anus. Was it your dream to be a psychologist but instead you are a stay at home mom with no life? Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are on this website ALL THE TIME.
          Janus. I hope you are laughing as much as I am. You armchair psychologist stay at home mom!

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X