No announcement yet.

Working during parenting time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he can do whatever he wants with your email. You can chose to react to whatever else he does. Just remember, just because a lawyer sends you an email with a request, doesn't mean you have to respond. And quite honestly, many communications don't need a response. They are likely trying to take advantage of you not being represented and the lawyer is milking this for everything your ex has got. Money is money huh?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
      I have provided him with my work schedule as of when it changed a year and a half ago. can they demand this and am I obligated to provide it? He is threatening to take me to court to disclose if I refuse. Would a judge even order that?
      I don't get this part... If you've provided him with the schedule a year and a half ago, then why is he threatening to take you to court to disclose it if you refuse. By my understanding, and I may be wrong, this translates as he already has your schedule disclosed.. Perhaps he's just looking for his emotional hit of the day..

Let him take you to court, show that you have already provided the info, and get costs for the waste of time.

At least this is how I'm interpreting what you've written. Again I may be wrong.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X