Aveo
    0%
    Smart 4 2
    0%

Mustang, fo' sho'.

Favourite car ever

Comment

I would go with Mustang.
      Are you going to be driving a lot? The cost of gas, insurance should factor in, but Mustang obviously gets extra points for being awesome!

Comment

1969 GT Mustang Cobra.....Yummy, who says a girl cant be in love with a machine...LOL Shh dont tell my husband he'll be jealous...J/K

Comment

Meh, if I absolutely have to pick one, I would probably pick the 5.0 Stang. Better handling, good power and better built then before. The camaro looks better, but is an overweight pig IMO.

If I had the money right now, I probably choose a g37, WRX or used M3 over either.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcernenedStepMom78 View Post
            1969 GT Mustang Cobra.....Yummy, who says a girl cant be in love with a machine...LOL Shh dont tell my husband he'll be jealous...J/K
            I agree. Apparently my dad had one of these before I was born. Older brother caused some sort of mishap. Yet another reason (albeit and old one) he has become estranged.

Comment

I work for Ford, so I have to say Mustang.....However, have you seen the new Camero?.....DAMN....!!!! It is slick...........also for me....Mustangs are everywhere now...getting as common as the camero used to be.........

Comment

Originally posted by CISTEAD View Post
                I work for Ford, so I have to say Mustang.....However, have you seen the new Camero?.....DAMN....!!!! It is slick...........also for me....Mustangs are everywhere now...getting as common as the camero used to be.........
                That's because they kick the Camero in the teeth for less $$. Actually the big question is why anyone would buy a Challenger; they are so blocky they look like the are made by Leggo.
                Originally posted by ConcernenedStepMom78 View Post
                I saw the Special Edition '08 "Bullitt" parked on University Ave a few weeks ago. I would love one of those.

Comment

This thread needs a sticky.

Comment

64% for the Mustang? Wow, there must be a lot of women on here!

hee hee

Cheers!

Gary

Comment

Eleanor. 'nuff said.

Friend of mine used to have a 5.0L Mustang. That was a beast.

Comment

Ive always been a fan of the stang but I have to say, I would go for the new camero, strickly for the looks and some power.... Does the camero come 4 door? lol

Comment

I had a 71 Mustang Mach 1. Great car in a straight line.

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
                            That's because they kick the Camero in the teeth for less $$. Actually the big question is why anyone would buy a Challenger; they are so blocky they look like the are made by Leggo.
                            I love the challengers too! I love the blocky cars though, loved the older mustangs, hated a few years in the late 90's when they were so round, love them again now. The 2011 300C looks nice and I heard they were fixing the visibility issues with the new design. For those who are undecided, perhaps the Challamaro?

I read the 2011 challenger is expecting a new 6.4L HEMI and a cute little fin.

Comment

Originally posted by tugofwar View Post
                              Ive always been a fan of the stang but I have to say, I would go for the new camero, strickly for the looks and some power.... Does the camero come 4 door? lol
                              Just leave the baby seat in permanently, we won't judge.

Can your ex get me a good deal? About time he was useful for something.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                              Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                              Working...
                              X