Parent should be criminally charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent should be criminally charged

I don’t want to give too much detail about this couple, nor how I know them, but I just have to vent.
    The couple are separated. Mother has custody. Child was visiting with father when father became ill, called mom to pick up child and said he was ill, had to get a Covid test and she should get the child tested as well. Mother replied there was no need to test child as child was Covid positive. This thirty-eight year old father is now in ICU and dying!!!!

Mother should be criminally charged!

God your name is appropriate.

Those who recklessly infect others, or allow infections, should be charged.

Comment

Absolutely! I completely agree. Those who intentionally infect others with HIV are criminally charged. Should be same with any deadly virus. What a piece of crap mother.

Comment

If the father lives, I hope he makes an emergency application for sole custody. If he dies can you imagine the permanent psychological damage to that child who will blame themselves for causing their father’s death? This is also child abuse to the nth degree!

Comment

Kinda sounds like mom was/is trying to kill dad.

Comment

This seems somewhat relevant. I guess the Crown would have to prove that the accused had an objective foreseeability of risk to the victim.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/death-due-...080000801.html

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X