This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinton,

Maybe dial that back a bit (or a lot)! I'm bitter too, but not completely over the edge.

The sad part is that most mothers who behave that way actually think they are in the right.

It is the law that allows people to be totally unreasonable. Because it is law, they think it is OK to be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by piggybanktoex View Post
      Trinton,

Maybe dial that back a bit (or a lot)! I'm bitter too, but not completely over the edge.

The sad part is that most mothers who behave that way actually think they are in the right.

It is the law that allows people to be totally unreasonable. Because it is law, they think it is OK to be impossible.
      It is not law. Bur rather just biased and corrupt opinions and conduct by our judges (and the OCL)
      Last edited by trinton; 01-05-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

"...Mother did in fact get sole custody - I never understood this whole "the father can motion to reverse a decisions he doesn't agree with " non sense. What ....mother makes a decision for surgery for the child and the father has to file a motion to be heard few months later to put back the child's tonsils that were taken out months ago? Or to de-inject a needle that was injected months ago ? Give me a f**cking break -- mom HAD sole custody. Now she's got nothing and I'm laughing. Spit in her face.

Restraining order against the father - really? Come on now Arabian. I am not even surprised given your posting history re: women's shelter homes...."

This is, indeed, a totally over-the-top post which seethes anger and pure hatred for women. If you can't control yourself then you should seek some form of intense counselling/therapy.

The bottom line is what happened to those children is very, very sad.

Comment

Trinton, your posts are becoming increasingly disturbing and offensive. Please dial it back.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
            Father is a monster... if one can't deal with their problems then that is one thing but to take the life of children... it is unspeakable.

Only error here was that the mother didn't receive sole custody with a restraining order against the father. A very big error.

This is, indeed, a totally over-the-top post which seethes anger and pure hatred for men[/U]. If you can't control yourself then you should seek some form of intense counselling/therapy.

Comment

Originally posted by arabian View Post
              The bottom line is what happened to those children is very, very sad.
              From the very first moment that mom denied them access to their dad.

We discussed this, and can be discussed again, I don't have an issue with women, just some very particular woman.

Comment

Originally posted by blinkandimgone View Post
                Trinton, your posts are becoming increasingly disturbing and offensive. Please dial it back.
                For as long as the members will rip on fathers - I will rip on mothers.

Comment

Originally posted by trinton View Post
                  I disagree. The father has my full sympathy. I don't blame him at all given his situation - and completely blame the mother and our family law legal system - and the judge (for not giving him 50/50). I would love to see more of this when father's are denied 50/50. I do feel bad for the children but am sure they are happier now then they would have been in given the mizerable situation the judge setup for their father. If their father is being painted and setup as a criminal having to pay a price- then he might as well be one.

Mother is a monster - a control freak - and a golddigger - wants sole custody and limit fathers access and have child returned at 6:30 PM and full guideline child support. If the father is to be a monster - then he is a monster that was created by the mother and the judge.

Mother did in fact get sole custody - I never understood this whole "the father can motion to reverse a decisions he doesn't agree with " non sense. What ....mother makes a decision for surgery for the child and the father has to file a motion to be heard few months later to put back the child's tonsils that were taken out months ago? Or to de-inject a needle that was injected months ago ? Give me a f**cking break -- mom HAD sole custody. Now she's got nothing and I'm laughing. Spit in her face.

Restraining order against the father - really? Come on now Arabian. I am not even surprised given your posting history re: women's shelter homes.

God bless this father for making some noise and pushing for family law reform - not to cut fathers out right off the bat based on false and merit-less allegations of abuse solely intended to cut the father out - but to start with 50/50 right off the bat.

Father's actions were spontaneous given the judge's order for mom to have sole custody, and dad very limited access, and to pay an arm, a leg, and his spine for child support.

False allegations of abuse are a norm in family law, and can't automatically assumed to be true just because the father did something really bad after the fact. To be frank, a lot of us dad's here had some sort of bizzare FALSE alllegation thrown at us - wasn't LF32 accused of sticking his finger up his child's anus by mom and OCL or something like that ?

I can't even believe I am reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by ensorcelled View Post
                    I can't even believe I am reading this.
                    You best do - because the father was a normal person that just ended up going crazy.

Did you not see the normal wealthy educated man in Vegas that went crazy and shot everybody ? Or the personal injury lawyer who recently went crazy and assaulted someone in a parking lot calling them ISIS ?

Normal people can go crazy - and that is what happened to the father in that case. I don't believe any of that would have happened had the mother not been so against the father and had the courts not imposed each and every single thing the mother wanted onto the father - and set out joint custody and equal access with child support obligation on BOTH parents.

I really do congratulate the mom on her "win"- I really do.

Who's there to say mom wouldn't have killed her own kids had the father been given sole custody and mom very limited access and child support to dad in excess of $1000 ? Cuz only dads murder their own children right ? Did you ever heard of this mom who kills her own kids in an oven?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-...er-video-chat/
                    Last edited by trinton; 01-05-2018, 02:30 PM.

Comment

For as long as the members will rip on fathers - I will rip on mothers.
                      Nobody is "ripping on fathers". The discussion is about the actions of one man.

Should you wish to comment or offer your opinion in the same vein, then feel free. If your posts are for the sole purpose of being offensive and "ripping on mothers" then please refrain from posting at all as that is not the purpose of this site.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Comment

You best do - because the father was a normal person that just ended up going crazy.

Did you not see the normal wealthy educated man in Vegas that went crazy and shot everybody ? Or the personal injury lawyer who recently went crazy and assaulted someone in a parking lot calling them ISIS ?

Normal people can go crazy - and that is what happened to the father in that case. I don't believe any of that would have happened had the mother not been so against the father and had the courts not imposed each and every single thing the mother wanted onto the father - and set out joint custody and equal access with child support obligation on BOTH parents.

I really do congratulate the mom on her "win"- I really do.

Who's there to say mom wouldn't have killed her own kids had the father been given sole custody and mom very limited access and child support to dad in excess of $1000 ? Cuz only dads murder their own children right ? Did you ever heard of this mom who kills her own kids in an oven?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-...er-video-chat/
                        I can't even believe what I'm reading. Please exit this post ASAP. Your comments are absurd.

Comment

Nobody is "ripping on fathers". The discussion is about the actions of one man.
                          Well, based on your post below, me having a discussion of the actions and reliefs sought of one mom here is found to be offensive to every single mom.

Please don't associate my comments about one mom with every single mom out there, and I won't view your comments as you ripping on men and being biased against men. If that is why you are on this site - to be over protective of women and to view a comment about a single mom offensive to every single mom in the world, then I don't think that is what this site is for.

PS. what is the ratio of men you have banned vs. women on this site?

Comment

Zero to zero. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by ensorcelled View Post
                              I can't even believe what I'm reading. Please exit this post ASAP. Your comments are absurd.
                              Hey, you are the one that posted the father was a bad man right from the get go and the judge screwed up by saying that "it was hoped he would be a good parent..."

Just know that it's not only father's that do things like this...

Look at this: Mom Kills Husband's Girlfriend Then Shoots Her 2 Children and Herself in Murder-Suicide

Murder-Suicide: Mom Kills Husband's Girlfriend, 2 Kids | PEOPLE.com

Comment

Zero to zero. Thanks for asking.
                                That would mean you have never banned anybody. You do realize you have banned me 3 times now in the last couple months right ? And If I am not mistaken, it was also you who banned LF32 a while back just because he was, well, a loving father.

Please communicate accurate and honest figures to the members of the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
                                Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
                                Working...
                                X