Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding a form

Hello everyone,

Need you help please with Form 15C – Consent Motion to Change. Here is the link to the form: http://ontariocourtforms.on.ca/stati...15c-e-0816.pdf

The only change to the existing order is one parent is getting one more access day, everything else remains the same. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

On page the only box to be checked marked is box #3 (we are attaching the existing order)

On page 2 (continuation of paragraph #4 – the very first box "We agree that xxx shall have access to xxx as follows" needs to be completed.

Then paragraph #12 on page 4 – does it have to be completed (to say that paragraph #XX of the existing order regarding access shall be changed as follows”… if it is already indicated in paragraph #4, second box on page 2?

Also, all other paragraphs are not changing. Should all these questions answered as "n/a" or “not changing, remains as per old order” – something like this?

The second question if one parent moves from one city to another approximately 10-15 km, child will need to change schools is this considered a material change in circumstances?

Thank you muchly

Originally posted by Mother View Post
    The second question if one parent moves from one city to another approximately 10-15 km, child will need to change schools is this considered a material change in circumstances?
    No, but the choice of school should be discussed and agreed upon. Maybe there is a better school close to the parent who is not moving ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mother View Post
      Hello everyone,

Thank you muchly

Sorry can’t help with the first part but the changing schools I would say depends... do both parents live in the school district? Does the agreement state that the custodial parent can’t move the child out of the school district? Will this change effect the other parents parenting time or ability to get child to and from school?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X