No announcement yet.

One on one time with children in parenting plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im curious, whatever happened with this?

I can see how it would be nice to have 1:1 time with kids sometimes, but I wouldn't put it in ana greement, I think it would just lead to problems. Other ways to do it informally.

The specific examples given do not require 1:1 time. My children learned to swim at swimming lessons. I was married and did it all alone, either all in lessons, or chasing a too young toddler around while older kids in lessons. It wasnt fun entertaining babies and toddlers at the pool, but it was doable. I taught my kids to ride bikes at the end of my driveway, again I was married and still did it alone with their siblings right there beside us, playing in the front yard or in a stroller. These 2 activities certainly do not require 1:1 time.

Comment

Thank you.
      I agree with you.
      Nothing happened yet because after a year and a half of mediation we failed finding an agreement.
      My ex is extremely rigid (mental disorder) and entitled.
      It is one of the many points that are still in the air.
      I filed recently and we have a very simple judgement of shared custody for the next few months with no complications which I love.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X