Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 Arbitration ... Again!

Here we go again...!

(To refresh your memories, we’ve had joint custody and equal shared access since 2017 after a four-year hellish custody battle...and we have already gone through a COVID-19 Arbitration process at the beginning of the pandemic... which ended in my favour)

And now I’m smack dab in the middle of another COVID-19 arbitration. 🙄

This time:
    • She’s asking for full custody
    • She wants our child 80% of the time
    • ...more blah blah about COVID-19
    • ...and literally 22 other ridiculous demands

Evidence has been submitted to the Arbitrator!

I’ll update everyone with the results later this month

Thanks!

DadWhoDidntGiveUp
    HTTPS://OUR.BIO

Comment

Our story is eerily similar. We are both back in the same positions. My best to you this time again. So very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Arbitration Evidence - Just when I thought I had seen it all

I was reviewing the “mother’s” arbitration evidence and came across the results of an investigation by the Ontario College of Psychologists.

It turns out that a full 3 years after the Custody and Access Psychologist recommended that I receive Joint Custody and Equal Shared Access, the “mother” filed a complaint to the Ontario College of Psychologists against him. The mother believed that the Psychologist erred in his decision and that she should’ve been given full custody and 80% access.

I am unsure why she submitted it as evidence for this COVID-19 Arbitration process because it clearly doesn’t help her case.

But… wow… the disgusting remarks she made about the Psychologist.

She really went out of her way to disparage his reputation.

DadWhoDidntGiveUp

Originally posted by DadWhoDidntGiveUp View Post
        Here we go again...!

(To refresh your memories, we’ve had joint custody and equal shared access since 2017 after a four-year hellish custody battle...and we have already gone through a COVID-19 Arbitration process at the beginning of the pandemic... which ended in my favour)
        Thanks!

DadWhoDidntGiveUp

Comment

Well, my X asked me to help her draft and join her complaint against her legal aid lawyer. I could even believe it! They know no boundaries and I was totally gobsmacked she would even dare ask something like that.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X