X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Process"...questions...

Hey Everyone...

Have been sending letters back and forth to lawyers, regarding property division and pension....doesn't seem to be any negotiating on her side....doesn't really seem to be any urgency on her part either....I have yet to receive an appraisal on the home or anything with regards to the pension...and all of my stuff is already done...even put it in writing that there would be no claim for child support, with settled intentions...as we both know that if I were to pursue that....it would be easily proven....my lawyer had thrown that around in the beginning and I thought I would make it easier and just outright remove that claim....

She has until today to respond or accept the offer....which also includes splitting the cost of the separation agreement and divorce....

Just wondering what other people may do in my situation if I do not here from her today....or if she doesn't accept....the last letter I sent advised that if she did not respond or accept, that I would immediately start the court process.....with the intention of pursuing everything I would be entitled to by law....plus costs...

I've tried to negotiate fairly...but I am at my wits ends and I feel as though if she doesn't accept this last offer...that I am going to have to go full bore to make her understand how serious I am....

Thoughts...?
Our Divorce Forums
Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
Working...
X