Form 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 22

I think last form needed before court...200 points that my patner has to agree with or disagree with. So mamy mistakes...but...somethings ..jump out.

Hes waiting to talk to the lawyer to clarify. She jas had exclusive possession of the house since Jan. 2020...listed a 3000 fridge..a new dryer..and a new porch. He was not asked about any of this. Im not sure they are trying to make him pay half or jjst note whats been spent.

Can they make him pay...for any of this? This form was sent immediately after occupational rent was brought up.

Did she provide receipts? If not then I would be asking for proof of the costs incurred. You have a receipt for a fridge and dryer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by canthisberight View Post
      Can they make him pay...for any of this? This form was sent immediately after occupational rent was brought up.
      Form 22 helps save time at trial but doesn't mean much if you ignore or can't agree. Regardless, I think he will pay half for those items (receipts needed) as they go with the house and he'll benefit from the increased sale price. It'll all get included and worked out in the NFP form.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
      Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
      Working...
      X