Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Concerned View Post
    Nice try,
    But you seem like you've been "taken" alright!
    That didn't last long.

Comment

• Originally posted by DowntroddenDad View Post
      That didn't last long.
      I told ya, lmao! the OP has evident problems with keeping track of himself or
      himselves -whichever the case may be lol. 'Rob', let me put this as kindly as I can under the circumstances - get yourselves' some serious therapy, you'll feel better.

Comment

• Of course you're right Tayken. Believe me, I wasn't trying to change the op's mind. To the contrary, I'm glad he's staying single and childless (not that I think he has any other option). I simply enjoy irritating the knuckle draggers.

The bottom line is that the op's opinion doesn't really matter. CS laws won't be changing significantly any time soon. More likely enforcement laws will get stricter. And men who choose to stay single will have a limited range of a very specific type of women to choose from. Most normal, emotionally-healthy women don't bother with relationships without a future...waste of time...much like this thread.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X