This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much Snow Today!

Another snowy day today. Just shovelled for the 3rd time today, probably will do at least 1 more if not 2 before I go to bed.

Trying to get my car out tomorrow will be difficult.

When it snows like this I shovel at least 1 of my neighbours side walk at least 1 of the times I do mine during the day. All my neighbours are able bodied and younger than me but I always think its a good deed to do.

I don't know whats going on with them, maybe they have a sick kid, or are sick themselves, maybe its just nice not to have to go out and shovel yet again.

How about you? Anybody else help out their neighbours or wish someone would help them?

I have a snowblower so I do sometimes do the neighbours sidewalks. When the other person who lives in the other side of the semi didnt have his snowblower I did his driveway for him more then once. They had issues a few years ago with a close relative in the hamiliton hospital so I took over cleaning their drive for them so they could spend as much time as they could with their relative.

Comment

Always. Clear the side-walk of both properties on either side.

In the summer, I mow the neighbours side of their house next to mine. Its a small area, and looks messy if its not done the same time as mine.

My neighbours return the favour too. Not always, but often.

Its good to help out.

Comment

We live on a private street and I am sandwiched between single women on both sides. I snowblow both their driveways, one of them provides gas for the snowblower and helps feed our pets when we are away, the other would help with the pets if needed and she lets my daughter play at her place alot because she has a daughter of similar age. We all help each other out alot so it is really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by fireweb13 View Post
          We live on a private street and I am sandwiched between single women on both sides. I snowblow both their driveways, one of them provides gas for the snowblower and helps feed our pets when we are away, the other would help with the pets if needed and she lets my daughter play at her place alot because she has a daughter of similar age. We all help each other out alot so it is really nice.
          Damn, I need a single woman on either side of me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mess View Post
            Damn, I need a single woman on either side of me!
            Let me know and I can put the BBQ on. You bring the beer and I can get the steak

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
            Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
            Working...
            X