This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRO Order

Can a consent order be set up to make FRO float the amount of child support monthly based on employment status or other reasons?

If you are in agreement enough to vary support each month based on employment, why use FRO at all?

Comment

Originally posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
      If you are in agreement enough to vary support each month based on employment, why use FRO at all?
      FRO must be used. She is on ODSP and there is already years of FRO involvement. She cannot withdraw from FRO voluntarily either. I am a fledgling self-represented litigant. I am going to be asking her to sign a 15D after I get the MCSS permission since my arrears are assigned at the moment. I am currently on OW and I spent 10 months on EI just prior to this March. She has council, so I hope to appeal to the lawyer's good senses to allow me to file a 15D with my Ex's consent so as to not trouble anyone with costs or her legal aid paid lawyer effort. I will research how to do a simpler order by reading the forum and other links. I am still curious if there is a way to write an Order so that FRO is forced to change the rate of CS on a month to month basis with proof of employment or unemployment provided by the payor.

Comment

I am still curious if there is a way to write an Order so that FRO is forced to change the rate of CS on a month to month basis with proof of employment or unemployment provided by the payor.
        You may be stuck getting a new Order every month, if that is the case.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
        Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
        Working...
        X