This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCL now involved

Judge ordered OCL to, in his words, ask the kids what they want, 9,11 yrl. Couldn't agree more cause the hole world even CAS and their MOTHER know what my children want and that,s 50/50. . Although I don,t agree with her entourage and parenting skills, not that she doesn't have any, she just doesn,t use them, the kids love her and they are safe with her ( I hope ). I am a firm supporter of at lease joint or shared custody as long as the parents are conpetent. Like the Judge said ITS ABOUT THE KIDS, and I don,t know either of you so I can,t make a judgement today. What a reasonable smart older judge, see their not all bad.

I am pissed at the CAS though. Turns out This Plan of action to help my ex and I communicate better was going to be used against me. CAS came up with a plan of action that is suppose to give us guidelines on communicating for the kids purpuses. Turn out my name is the only one on it??? After a few questions to my CAS worker directed to the paragraph where it said I abused the kids ( one of 3 or 4 with only my name in it, and all others are directed to both of us, she,s not mentioned once) I denied abusing my kids and reminded her that she heard an audio of the kids telling me their mother gave them information from the interim agreement that only WE are suppose to know about and I don,t see my ex's name beside mine. I also asked her who had said that and replied from my ex and the kids. Isn,t she suppose to keep that private? My son admited already to CAS that i may have spanked his butt once and doesn,t remember when, even if its true once in 11 years, my daughter also admited to them I never abused her either. Still waiting for a call back to set up an appointement regarding this issue.

Turns out that PLAN OF ACTION was right there in front of her with highlighted paragraphs. Would you beleive those highlighted paragraph wich I could see from my side corresponded to the those were I was accused of abusing my children and other questionable claims,ready to be used against me...... After all it is exactly what she claimed in her defence??????. How handy is it to come up with information, true or false, like this a week before court date. CAS claim they do not involve them selves in custody battles unless requested or have serious issues with abuse or violence. Doesn,t this mean that they have inderectly involved themselves knowingly or not? How come I knew it was going to happen as I mentioned to her and she didn,t?????

Things are looking up and keeping my kids in mind.

am I out to lunch on this one.
    Any honest, smart, non abusive opinions out there?????

One frustrated but focused Dad.

Dadtoend I have to say for what ever it is worth that I indirectly support you. I have read pretty much all your posts and you are by all accounts a very child focused Dad with awesome advise to others.

It has been my own personal experience that there is certainly some bias towards fathers within social groups such as OCL, however you may have to refute and prove what great Dad you are you will come out with a fair ruling. It is shame we as fathers we are always the ones to have to "prove" ourselves despite ridiculous accusations. You will prevail, the truth always comes out.

I have to wonder if it has anything to do with SS ending soon?

Good luck I am sure most are with you for moral support.

Sorry no practical advice that I'm sure you already know very well, simply moral support.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, today, but you are responding to dadforlife, not me

Comment

Oooops, sorry about that, that's embarrassing.

Comment

Either way, there is some truth to what you said and my thoughts on the outcome are the same as the ones you expressed.

And yes unfortunately some fathers still do get the short end of the stick.

Comment

Our Divorce Forums
          Forums dedicated to helping people all across Canada get through the separation and divorce process, with discussions about legal issues, parenting issues, financial issues and more.
          Working...
          X